Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

I had this indicator made for me many years ago and it has stopped working. The original coder says there is nothing wrong with it but it will not load to my charts when I need it.
What it does - did - was to draw a line when two named smma's were too far apart for the momentum to continue and therefore indicate a highly overbought/sold area. Useful in scalping and day trading.
Thanks if anyone can identify what is wrong.
I have another indicator that is ema based but I will be able to change that myself once this one is corrected.
Happy and very healthy New Year to everyone.
TEAMTRADER

mr.tools/mr.kvak/experts coders

i need to add arrow signal if the last bar is bullish for up arrow or bearish for down arrow, if its not meets engulfing bar
can you please add an option for signal arrows for the non engulfing bar also to be shown arrows signal (see snap) . signal not seen due to the engulfing bar )
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

-L- wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:13 pm Hi,

If it's not possible to remove the Confirmation Pop Up after using the script, is it possible to then make it so it change not to a default chart like it currently is, but to the current chart in which it's applied? Currently it changes to a defaul EURUSD, so making the change to current chart could make it possible to just change indicator from a click in any symbol changer and then macro it so there will be no need to type the symbol
Hi everyone,

it's possible to make this change in the code of the script?
so it will change to the current chart it's applied instead of the EURUSD?

Thanks in advance.

BEATS V5 - Zee Support and Resistance MTF request 🤓

Dear Master Coders, @mrtools, @kvak, @banzai

Would it be at all possible to add MTF/AHTF to the Zee Support and Resistance indicator? I am aware it repaints but as we are using the non-repainting sub-window indicators for confirmation it is NOT a major issue.

MTF/AHTF will facilitate analyzing the chart without having to constantly change timeframes. ;)

So the following addons would be greatly appreciated:

1) MTF/AHTF

2) Ability to change the type of arrow (scissors) used on the chart.

3) Ability to change colours

4) Unique ID so that we can have more than one on the chart

5) The option to set unique sound alerts for each of the signals (i.e the take profit, trend up and trend down) - if at all possible

Warmest regards,
Beatle 🪲

Indicator:
Screenshot:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Zenta, RodrigoRT7
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: BEATS V5 - Zee Support and Resistance MTF request 🤓

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:24 pm Dear Master Coders, @mrtools, @kvak, @banzai

Would it be at all possible to add MTF/AHTF to the Zee Support and Resistance indicator? I am aware it repaints but as we are using the non-repainting sub-window indicators for confirmation it is NOT a major issue.

MTF/AHTF will facilitate analyzing the chart without having to constantly change timeframes. ;)

So the following addons would be greatly appreciated:

1) MTF/AHTF

2) Ability to change the type of arrow (scissors) used on the chart.

3) Ability to change colours

4) Unique ID so that we can have more than one on the chart

5) The option to set unique sound alerts for each of the signals (i.e the take profit, trend up and trend down) - if at all possible

Warmest regards,
Beatle 🪲

Indicator:
Zee_arrzzx2__alerts_1.01.mq4

Screenshot:
2024-01-04_ZeeArrows.png
Hello Beatle,

Got everything but the mtf (haven't figured that out) you have no reason that I can tell for a unique ID because the indicator is not using any object relating codes. On the alerts think it is pretty much doing what you are asking, if I'm understanding right.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
BeatlemaniaSA, Abdi, thomdel, Striker, josi, 88FX88

Dear @MrTools, dear @Kvak,
Is it possible to convert this free tradingview indicator to mt4? It's similar to the ats indicator which Beatle uses in his system.

https://www.tradingview.com/script/J9Ly ... n-LuxAlgo/

If a conversion is possible, I think the functionality of mtf/ahtf, standard deviation lines above and below the contraction boxes to trade the expansion phases and a button would enhance the indicator.

I drew the deviation boxes in the image below
Attachments