Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

sylvester21 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:00 am Dear Kvak

Is it possible to add On/Off Button to this indi, and also remove the Pips wording to the top left, as it doesn't give much information out and clutter the trading window.

Much appreciated.
Hello, try it.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, sylvester21

kvak wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:15 am Hello, try it.
Hi Kvak, thank you so much. I just tried, i think there's some errors.

the lines are flickering even when the button is off.

The lines will show up, then disappear, show up then disappear whenever i move my mouse around the chart. not sure why this happen. Could this be the codes are not optimized?

Thank you once again.

sylvester21 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:02 pm Hi Kvak, thank you so much. I just tried, i think there's some errors.

the lines are flickering even when the button is off.

The lines will show up, then disappear, show up then disappear whenever i move my mouse around the chart. not sure why this happen. Could this be the codes are not optimized?

Thank you once again.
Sorry, thats all what I am able to do in this code ...

mrtools wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:13 am Added prices and if T3Period >1 then t3 smoothing.
Hello Mr Tools, how are you? I hope so! I have one more idea regarding the countertrend indicator. I had suggested the smoothed pivot with the AVGs, but upon further evaluation, the smoothing of the REG MAs was already fantastic. It is already an excellent indicator available for mt4 and mt5. My idea is just to improve the accuracy of the overbought and oversold areas. Super thanks again!!

mrtools wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:13 am Added prices and if T3Period >1 then t3 smoothing.
Hello Mr Tools, how are you?? I think I managed to improvise a solution for the Pivot Oscillator.

I imagine that the switch from T3 to Reg MA did not work out.

The change in inclination of the SVE or WPR (+Smoothed) already gives the OBOS signal that I imagined :D

I think I have another more functional idea for Reg MA, which I will include in another post.

Thank you very much!!
Attachments
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
vvFish

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:58 am Hello Mr Tools, how are you? I hope so! I have one more idea regarding the countertrend indicator. I had suggested the smoothed pivot with the AVGs, but upon further evaluation, the smoothing of the REG MAs was already fantastic. It is already an excellent indicator available for mt4 and mt5. My idea is just to improve the accuracy of the overbought and oversold areas. Super thanks again!!
Hello. I am trying add regularized moving averages... test it...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
ParallelNative, RodrigoRT7, vvFish, josi, Yuri_I

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:11 am This definitely turned out pretty cool. The curvature of the tops and bottoms has already changed.

Just taking advantage of the opportunity, could you include your avgs kit then?

Thank you very much, Kvak!!!
Pivot Point Oscillator with Averages (MA Filters)

Try version with averages...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 10):
RodrigoRT7, TECHHDATE07, ParallelNative, galaxy, Jimmy, Krunal Gajjar, josi, Jedidiah, talaate, 太虚一毫

High and Low Channel indicator with Color Slope Signals

This indicator plot two channels and plot ribbon between it.
Ribbon is colored by slope of channels or it cross.