Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

My Awesome System.
Know when to enter the market, know when to renter the market. Know trend. The trend is your friend.
Know when not to buy or sell. Know when to move your stop loss gradually, gradually.
Just know, etc etc etc.
Today 1lot gave 270pips. What if I opened 5lots, based on my money management.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Austin3 for the post (total 7):
VespaTrader, MarVas, fibo7818, LorenzoNexus, jarouwitjames, Mickey Abi, Neroloft

My latest update uses the background zone to show 1hr turning points on the 5min & 15min TFs making it easier for Directional trading.
I will continue trading this setup for the rest of the month and I will post the final version during the first week of Feb 24.
So far it has been working great when live trading,.. again, trying to keep it simple, and easy to use, and navigate.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:23 am My latest update uses the background zone to show 1hr turning points on the 5min & 15min TFs making it easier for Directional trading.
Xard777
This looks very great Xard.. .. One can easily be positioned to follow the trend visually. 2nd dot, cross of MA and cross of opening line will make good entry.
Then to continue taking new moves as the trend continues.. ..

xard777 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:23 am My latest update uses the background zone to show 1hr turning points on the 5min & 15min TFs making it easier for Directional trading.
I will continue trading this setup for the rest of the month and I will post the final version during the first week of Feb 24.
So far it has been working great when live trading,.. again, trying to keep it simple, and easy to use, and navigate.
Xard777
Hi Boss
Try as much as you can to reduce recalculation of the recalculating indicators to the barest minimum.
So that one will not open positions and suddenly the whole changes positions.
Thanks.

Hello everyone, i am new to xard system which seems to be exactly what i am ooking for, but i am a bit confused, because there are so many versions.
Is there any step by step configuration, or guide, for people like me ? i have tested different templates so far, but i don't know how to proceed whith timeframes sync that some people are talking about ? Any advice would be greatly apreciated, english is not my native language so i may miss some details. Thx ! Fred

SOLESHOE wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:15 am Hello everyone, i am new to xard system which seems to be exactly what i am ooking for, but i am a bit confused, because there are so many versions.
Is there any step by step configuration, or guide, for people like me ? i have tested different templates so far, but i don't know how to proceed whith timeframes sync that some people are talking about ? Any advice would be greatly apreciated, english is not my native language so i may miss some details. Thx ! Fred
Welcome onboard, Fred. Very good to have you join a happy family of Traders, with great trading tools.
Unfortunately there isn't a simple answer to your question. There isn't just one Xard system.
On my last count, there are over 70 versions with regular updates!
The best thing to do (what I and a few others did) is to go through most or all of them, and select one or a few which compliments your trading system.
Each system comes loaded with similar or different trading tools.
Xard has been kind enough to make the tools independent of each other.
In other words, select the tools you want from the different systems, and build your own template or system.
Almost every trader on this forum has a different Xard system with different tools.
No two traders have exactly the same Xard system.
You simply have to build your own.

And then, each Trader's timeframe is different. Some trade with 1min charts, others trade with 5, 15, 30, 60mins charts.
Hence, different entry and exit points.

A lil bit of homework is required.
Hope this helps!
These users thanked the author ODJ for the post:
SOLESHOE