CodeRe: RSI Indicators for MT4

pin12 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:45 am Hello

Why is it so difficult to find an RSI indicator with trendlines?

Would anyone have a Trendline RSI indicator to share it on forex-station?
Sure, here is one you can use which also displays trendlines for RSI and many more indicators too.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 5):
pin12, talaate, Woodyz, RodrigoRT7, SijjiN
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 1:08 pm Added the new mtf with interpolation, and the 33 price options. The bands were using a smooth period and a smooth mode changed it to a bands smooth period and a bands smooth mode. The lines, arrows were pre existing didn't mess with them.
hello again Mr Tools, lol

As a complete exception, I will leave one more humble suggestion. Normally I don't suggest more than one indicator in the short term. but this one, is very cool, haha

I noticed that Step Rsi and this indicator have similar behavior and the RSI slope signals are very functional.

Therefore, I would like to suggest including the averages in the smoothing of the RSIs. And if you can update the RSIs, I think there is one that is not on this list, the Ehlers one.

Thank you very much in advance, :D

Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:17 pm hello again Mr Tools, lol

As a complete exception, I will leave one more humble suggestion. Normally I don't suggest more than one indicator in the short term. but this one, is very cool, haha

I noticed that Step Rsi and this indicator have similar behavior and the RSI slope signals are very functional.

Therefore, I would like to suggest including the averages in the smoothing of the RSIs. And if you can update the RSIs, I think there is one that is not on this list, the Ehlers one.

Thank you very much in advance, :D
VKW Bands with RSI Smoothing + Averages (MA Filters) option

This is a start, the bands and now the rsi are now smoothed with the average options. Also added all the rsi's I have.

PS: For traders who are new to this indicator, a short description has been added to Mntiwana's original post, here.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
kvak, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, josi, Abdi, Krunal Gajjar, alexm