Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

Gemini Man wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:00 am Dear Sir,

Problem solved. Re-downloaded from Chrome and it is fine.

Could you tell me Sir, why the result is different when download from Firefox ?

btw, thx for the hint.

Warm Regard,
Edwin
Good to hear. This is because some older versions of Firefox will rename files that you download from websites.

Read more about it here: Fix: You are trying to use a renamed indicator - Firefox renaming files.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Gemini Man
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

morningwood wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:58 am Hi Mr.Tools.. Happy new year.. Is there a way you can add horizontal lines with the arrow on upper chart on a TDI crossover. Like on a candle vwap?
mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:50 am Something like this?
Oops Mrtools just looking at his screenshots I believe he meant horizontal lines as in green and red support resistance lines across the main chart when the TDI crosses - now this would be a very good idea! Can that be integrated into this TDI?
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post (total 2):
morningwood, moey_dw

boytoy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:10 pm Oops Mrtools just looking at his screenshots I believe he meant horizontal lines as in green and red support resistance lines across the main chart when the TDI crosses - now this would be a very good idea! Can that be integrated into this TDI?
Yes i have seen a couple of traders use this. plus those horizontal lines are extended till they are crossed. I hope Mr.Tools can do it.
These users thanked the author morningwood for the post (total 2):
boytoy, moey_dw

morningwood wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:42 am Yes i have seen a couple of traders use this. plus those horizontal lines are extended till they are crossed. I hope Mr.Tools can do it.
TDI Laguerre with Horizontal Support & Resistance lines on TDI Cross

Added the red-green cross support and resistance lines, whatever price you use that is what the support/resistance lines will calculate from.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 13):
morningwood, Jimmy, josi, boytoy, newsnick, moey_dw, xard777, Steam1, 太虚一毫, Akela, talaate, alexm, SijjiN