Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:02 pm Hi Josi.

Is this directed at me? On the last sell you would have exited at the scissors. On the lower timeframes, you would have gotten the buy signal to take the move up. Understandably, on the higher TF's the signal will be much later.

Just checked the chart now and I see it was a stophunt to mitigate the FVG on the 15min! Now it's dropping ;)
Can you please answer my post?

setila100 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:22 pm What new indicators should i add to the base version of the system? Been away for a while
If you go through the last few pages you will find all that you are looking for. The 2 indicators that have been added are the SDI Avgs and the TDI.

Indicators and settings have been posted ;)
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:51 am Are you still holding? This is what I potentially see and my opinion on Nasdaq :D

But I could be completely wrong :Rofl: Great trade today, well done!

2023-12-29_Nasdaq.png

What is the WR & MWR located top right on Beats screen shot? Where can I get more information on those numbers. Great trading system! Pairs well with Steve's BTMM courses. Thank you!!

DLL's ( officials and specially cracked ones ) may give false positives as they are used to have the EA send requests to the makers server ( licence checks or updates requests or data exchange ). The ATS one you are using is safe, if you don't trust it you can either not use it or buy the official version.

I usually trust them, what you should never do is using a "msimg32.dll" which you will find on all cracked EA's from Russian hackers. They will say you it is safe to use but it is not....it's the best way to convert your PC to a zombie bot.

wojtek wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:01 am Sorry in advance for a possibly stupid question,
but I understand that the scan results of
the libraries ATS.dll and ATSUtils.dll are both false positives?
These users thanked the author VespaTrader for the post (total 2):
wojtek, Xanadu
The key to freedom is courage.