Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Working perfectly on my side. Make sure you have it switched on.
BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:43 pm Working perfectly on my side. Make sure you have it switched on.
Hi Beatlemania, Had the button switched off, and have turned it on and got it working . Also under the Xard panel you have nine box buttons showing where as I have only 3
showing. Can you list the indicators so I can check this. Thanking you Sarj

Sarj wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:24 am Hi Beatlemania, Had the button switched off, and have turned it on and got it working. Also under the Xard panel, you have nine box buttons showing whereas I have only 3
showing. Can you list the indicators so I can check this? Thanking you Sarj
Those buttons are simply for the sub-window indicators. I like the option to switch them on/off. Simply go into each of the indicators and set the buttons for each of them if you want to.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Sarj
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

I'm testing the system on Ethereum today working with H4 trend and M30 entries on the swinging market. The thing I instantly noticed, you have a clear picture of what happening which is incredibly handy and helpful. I will go through heavy mind training with this system and put the summary of my learning curve every week. For interested - I just completely starting with the system, so will a lot of bad decision and stupid mistakes.
These users thanked the author BillyIdol for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, eduarescobar, Xanadu

BillyIdol wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:09 am I'm testing the system on Ethereum today working with H4 trend and M30 entries on the swinging market. The thing I instantly noticed, you have a clear picture of what happening which is incredibly handy and helpful. I will go through heavy mind training with this system and put the summary of my learning curve every week. For interest - I just completely started with the system, so there will be a lot of bad decisions and stupid mistakes.
Very good. :thumbup: We look forward to seeing your progress and the members of the forum who use my system will be here to help you ;)

Hmm, I see you've gotten rid of ALL the sub-window indicators and you ONLY have the TDI now. Why? :think:
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:17 am Very good. :thumbup: We look forward to seeing your progress and the members of the forum who use my system will be here to help you ;)

Hmm, I see you've gotten rid of ALL the sub-window indicators and you ONLY have the TDI now. Why? :think:
I have two templates. Normal with sub-windows and with TDI just to be more clear. It looks terrible if you have 5 windows below - you can't spot what TDI is showing.