Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:40 am i find mr.mladen another version with ma.. this is working as my needs,
in this indicator aroon filter shown which is the levels for arrows...
i try ma is zero , but not working

if you can non activate ma code will meets my all parameters. arrows are there already ..
If you put ma period = 1, then it will be the same as price high and price low.

The URL quoted by the OP is no longer available so here is the archived version with info on how the No_Nonsense_ATR works:
https://web.archive.org/web/20221007033 ... sense-atr/
Wobstix wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:59 pm Good day to you all.
I have been working on my algorithm and use an indicator to manually back test my ideas.
The indicator is No Nonsense ATR
I find it quite good because wherever I click on the chart, it draws TP and SL lines to where each would be hit.
It works very well except that it calculates the TP & SL based on the ATR only.
The multiple of ATR can be changed in the settings as well as other various parameters.
I have contacted the developers of the indicator and asked them if they would be willing to add the option to include fixed SL & TP
The response was good but they are not prepared to do it.
They did say however, that the code is open source and I can try to do it myself.
This is a complicated indicator and as much as I pride myself in being able to make small changes to some indicators,
This is way out of my league.
Please will somebody have a look at it with a view of adding the option of fixed SL & TP.
I have included the indicator as well as a link to their site where a good description of the indicator can be found
I truly hope this can be done because I believe it will help not only me but, so many of us here.
Thank you in advance.

https://nnfxalgotester.com/help/no-nonsense-atr/

traderokey wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:19 am Hi Mrtools,

Compliments of the season!!

Could you please add smoothing to this WPR OBOS BT indicator?

I like the indicator as it is, so please keep the OBOS and button features. I just want the lines to be smoothed a bit.

Please add;
1. WPR MA Smoothing Period
2. WPR Smoothing MA Method (all averages).

Thanks

WPR OBOS (alerts) BT.mq4
I post one version HERE
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
traderokey

-L- wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:06 am Hi everyone,

I have this script whose function is to change all chart symbols.

It's pretty useful when analyzing several timeframes simultaneously to avoid just creating the same profiles for different symbols, so suit yourselves to try it if you need something similar.

I would like to know if it's possible to remove the popup when you use it that say: "do you really want to stop script..." or if there is another option to do the same thing, changing all open charts to the symbol chosed.

I tried searching in the MT4 trading utilities section but didn't see any indicator or script that can do that, the just change the chart they are attached to.

thanks in advance.
Hi,

If it's not possible to remove the Confirmation Pop Up after using the script, is it possible to then make it so it change not to a default chart like it currently is, but to the current chart in which it's applied? Currently it changes to a defaul EURUSD, so making the change to current chart could make it possible to just change indicator from a click in any symbol changer and then macro it so there will be no need to type the symbol

Great Master Coder. Very lucky. [呲牙] , got a lot of help in this site, I have some ideas, hull movement indicators, and then add random shocks, CCI, RSI and other strategies into it. When the Hull Moving Average is bullish, the Stochastic Golden Cross issues an alarm and an arrow. Alarm and arrow when the Hull Moving Average is bearish Stochastic Indicator Dead Cross, I'm very sorry, I don't know if my grammar is standard, Because my English is very poor, I don't know if I have the correct description of my strategy, it is a very good strategy, hope the coding master help to perfect it, believe he will be very great strategy, also hope he can help all the friends of the forum,

sadd wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:44 am Great Master Coder. Very lucky. [呲牙] , got a lot of help in this site, I have some ideas, hull movement indicators, and then add random shocks, CCI, RSI and other strategies into it. When the Hull Moving Average is bullish, the Stochastic Golden Cross issues an alarm and an arrow. Alarm and arrow when the Hull Moving Average is bearish Stochastic Indicator Dead Cross, I'm very sorry, I don't know if my grammar is standard, Because my English is very poor, I don't know if I have the correct description of my strategy, it is a very good strategy, hope the coding master help to perfect it, believe he will be very great strategy, also hope he can help all the friends of the forum,
The indicator you posted is decompiled.