Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

opita wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:11 am Here is something I had my developer do for me.
He combined XU+TMA (aurorefresh + arrows + alerts + BT) and DoubleStephanieArrows(gm). This is a nonrepainting indicator called DS TMA.
You will need all 3 indicators in your indicator folder for it to work. You only need to add DS TMA to your chart.
It might help developers here get some ideas or inspiration.

REMEMBER, you need all 3 in your indicators' folder, or it won't work. Check your Experts tab if it doesn't show up.
Thank you for sharing this

Re: UP-DOWN-V6

miccaluko155 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:07 pm Do not waste your time and money this nothing but a snake oil indicator 🐍
Here is the proof I just paid $100 for this nonsense for lack of better words

UP-DOWN-V6 XAUUSDM30.png
USDCADM30.png
UP-DOWN-V6 EURUSDM30.png
USDJPYM30.AFTER.png
Good looking out Miccaluko appreciate the honesty and service to fellow traders. Can you do a refund or chargeback for this junk?

miccaluko155 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:07 pm Do not waste your time and money this nothing but a snake oil indicator 🐍

I don't necessarily doubt your concerns this may or may not be a "scam" indicator, but it's not clear from your pictures where you believe the deception is happening.

Could you perhaps provide a more detailed explanation with what's happening in each picture? It will help me better understand what's going on, and perhaps guner himself can provide clarification if there is a misunderstanding.

Doh!! Respect for testing it then open and giving traders feedback to this....... Please instead try mt4 template Interest1 made few years ago using the standard indicators
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:20 pm Doh!! Respect for testing it then open and giving traders feedback to this....... Please instead try mt4 template Interest1 made few years ago using the standard indicators

Help me better understand, moey_dw.

Is this template by interest1 you're sharing designed to carry out the same function as guner's up-down indicator and make similar callouts of market tops and bottoms? Or is it meant to be used for a different type of trading?

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

opita wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:11 am Here is something I had my developer do for me.
He combined XU+TMA (aurorefresh + arrows + alerts + BT) and DoubleStephanieArrows(gm). This is a nonrepainting indicator called DS TMA.
You will need all 3 indicators in your indicator folder for it to work. You only need to add DS TMA to your chart.
It might help developers here get some ideas or inspiration.

REMEMBER, you need all 3 in your indicators' folder, or it won't work. Check your Experts tab if it doesn't show up.
2023-12-21_15-10-15.png
A different picture can be seen on the graph.