Re: The FNC Greedy System

Yes Funchi...I'd like to add a determination method. I did a little research and discovered the reason my trades hit over 600 pips yesterday on the CHFJPY, EURJPY and GBPJPY pairs was because of this simple TMA-MACD indicator that was shared on this forum a while back. See image below:
These users thanked the author Reverent for the post:
eduarescobar

If you can add the TMA-MACD indicator to the FNC-DB2 dashboard such that when the 2ndDot arrows appear, it'll be when the H4 bullish or bearish trend just started (shown by medium sea green color for bullish and orange red color for bearish) which triggers an alert on the dashboard. I'm sorry I don't have the MQL4 source files though...
So what do you think?

funchi wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:51 am Indicator added.
Not uploaded in post#1.
If you would like to add a determination method, please post it.
Hi funchi
thank you for the indicator, you are the best. I have a technical problem: this FNC_IMDB_FX indicator does not appear in the column after installation as shown on the screenshot
Attachments

RYSIO wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:54 am Hi funchi
thank you for the indicator, you are the best. I have a technical problem: this FNC_IMDB_FX indicator does not appear in the column after installation as shown on the
Currently the latest version is "231.216".

------------------------------
caution
------------------------------
Does not work if old version and new version are mixed.
Changing the name of the indicator will not work.
It will not work if you set Indices/currencies/commodities that cannot be traded.
funchi's daughter

Reverent wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:26 am If you can add the TMA-MACD indicator to the FNC-DB2 dashboard such that when the 2ndDot arrows appear, it'll be when the H4 bullish or bearish trend just started (shown by medium sea green color for bullish and orange red color for bearish) which triggers an alert on the dashboard. I'm sorry I don't have the MQL4 source files though...
Indicator added.
Not uploaded in post#1.
funchi's daughter

dacanba wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:44 am Is it the ideal entry point?
I don't know.

I do not know the status of the time frame higher than H1.
And we don't know if it is scalping or day trading, and the holding period is unknown,
TP/SL/max loss is also unknown.

Each trader has his or her own strategy.
funchi's daughter

funchi wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:35 am Indicator added.
Not uploaded in post#1.
Words are not enough to express my gratitude for your awesome work. It worked brilliantly. Please I want to find out if there's a specific EA you've developed that can enter trades based on the parameters I set in the FNC_DB2 dashboard? I've been going through your FNC Greedy System EA thread and couldn't find one yet. Is there a particular one you can point me to please?