Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

VespaTrader wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:38 pm Don't use it as it is to enter trades without confirmation or you'll loose money. Even ATS is saying it, the signal is basically informing you if the price action is entering in a zone or zones you have selected on the settings.
It may send you a "Grade A" Sell signal when the price has dropped or dropping but if you look at the chart you may see are rejection at support...
I really appreciate the help my friend. I watched all the video's Beatle has on the 1st page. They are informative but very basic.
These users thanked the author SkibbyDibs79 for the post:
VespaTrader

Re: BEATS V5 version 2 currently in testing...😁🔥💪💸

Beat,

Will this indicator repaint?
Seems a little too good to be true, lol.
BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:15 pm Hi guys,

Thought I'd give you all a heads-up that I am currently testing version 2 of BEATS V5 ;). It is looking bloody awesome and this is probably the closest I'm going to get to the Holy Grail (my personal Holy Grail of course - 90%+ win rate). 🤓🔥💪

One more week of live testing as I have to define and refine the trading conditions for it. The indicators are all working as expected BUT there are situations where a trader can get fooled/tricked or confused with the signals. So that is what I'm going to define.

With ANY system there will be losses so this WILL NOT be a 100% HOLY GRAIL but it's going to be better than 50%! :Rofl: :Rofl: :Rofl:

I hope to have it all tested in the coming week so that I can release it to the forum before Xmas 🧑🏽‍🎄🎄🎁

I've done a screen recording of it below. 📽️

BEATS V5 version 2 test.mp4

Warmest regards,
Beatle 🪲
These users thanked the author opita for the post:
waal69
Cheers,

Opita

Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Karl2007 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:51 am It seems superb. Waiting impatiently the distibution.

In my opinion, I just only miss a risk ratio calculator panel to put an operation just putting the market/limit/stop operation and moving lines for SL and TP that could be well integrated in this beautiful system.

Thanks for your efforts.
This is the best risk manager I have used and I cannot trade without it. You can define risk by monetary amount, lines, or % of the balance—my small contribution to this extraordinary thread and my small way of paying it forward.

the main file should be in the ''Experts'' of your MQL4 folder while the other files should be in 'the ''Include'' inside your MQL4 folder as well.

Here is a video that explains how to use for beginners;

let me know if this works for you
These users thanked the author Knight for the post (total 5):
BeatlemaniaSA, VespaTrader, Xanadu, numega, Karl2007