Re: A great start to the final week of trading 🔥🔥🔥

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:04 am
It is amazing.

May I do few questions to help me to improve how to use the system? I would like to write my trading plan with more detail.

- I see that you operate in M30, which higher time frame do you check to confirm your operations? H4?

- Do you wait to be aligned all indicators in both time frames? (I read that all EMAs were not strictly necessary) which is the trigger to do the operation?

- How do you use the VWAP clouds?

Thanks for your support and dedication.

Re: A great start to the final week of trading 🔥🔥🔥

Karl2007 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:30 am It is amazing.

May I do a few questions to help me to improve how to use the system? I would like to write my trading plan in more detail.

- I see that you operate in M30, which higher time frame do you check to confirm your operations? H4? Yes, the H4 is my preferred HTF

- Do you wait to be aligned with all indicators in both time frames? (I read that all EMAs were not strictly necessary) What is the trigger to do the operation? No, ONLY on my ETF (Entry Time Frame). The bottom EMA the 5 EMA is my trigger. The alignment of the 13 and 50 EMA just gives opportunities to add to the trade.

- How do you use the VWAP clouds? I use the VWAP to check where the signals occur. Top cloud, bottom cloud or on the VWAP itself (consolidation or rejection)

Thanks for your support and dedication.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Karl2007
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT