Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

I think I will post my results from prop trading firm and I use my ( not really mine, it's Kvaks) system on here. I already have funded accounts but I will start again from zero and post on here. The main thing is cut losses fast. There is pressure to gain quickly but ignore that. You can not violate any rules or they will cut you. If you want to succeed you gotta have targets and discipline. Markets are thin through holidays so if anyone interested I will start up mid January and you can follow. Copy trade if you like but Im gonna post after. I'll post my prop account to prove whatever.

You cannot trade for real if you have any financial pressure. Trading is a risky enterprise and if you are looking to make rent, this is not for you. Personally, and this is not a brag, I say this because you should not be trading without funds you cannot afford to lose, I own my house, car etc outright and I'm in maybe top 1% income earner. In Australia. I failed multiple times with prop firms. It is very difficult. I'll show you how difficult mid January if anyone is interested. I'll use Kvaks BBstops. Lets gooo :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Overeasy for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, LittleCaro, Forexlearner

Not sure where to post this but my opinion is the markets are overpricing rate cuts. Maybe in America inflation is moderating slowly but here in Australia we are way behind the curve. Long story short- I see aussie dollar taking off against USD. Rates here going higher and the carry trade will take AUD higher. Also seems to be less about fundamentals and more about demand for reserve currency lately...
These users thanked the author Overeasy for the post:
LittleCaro

Overeasy wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:14 am I think I will post my results from prop trading firm and I use my ( not really mine, it's Kvaks) system on here. I already have funded accounts but I will start again from zero and post on here. The main thing is cut losses fast. There is pressure to gain quickly but ignore that. You can not violate any rules or they will cut you. If you want to succeed you gotta have targets and discipline. Markets are thin through holidays so if anyone interested I will start up mid January and you can follow. Copy trade if you like but Im gonna post after. I'll post my prop account to prove whatever.

You cannot trade for real if you have any financial pressure. Trading is a risky enterprise and if you are looking to make rent, this is not for you. Personally, and this is not a brag, I say this because you should not be trading without funds you cannot afford to lose, I own my house, car etc outright and I'm in maybe top 1% income earner. In Australia. I failed multiple times with prop firms. It is very difficult. I'll show you how difficult mid January if anyone is interested. I'll use Kvaks BBstops. Lets gooo :thumbup:

Ok man, really looking forward to it
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

Overeasy wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:14 am I think I will post my results from prop trading firm and I use my ( not really mine, it's Kvaks) system on here. I already have funded accounts but I will start again from zero and post on here. The main thing is cut losses fast. There is pressure to gain quickly but ignore that. You can not violate any rules or they will cut you. If you want to succeed you gotta have targets and discipline. Markets are thin through holidays so if anyone interested I will start up mid January and you can follow. Copy trade if you like but Im gonna post after. I'll post my prop account to prove whatever.

Hello Overeasy,

If you can, share the system you use, i think it will interest a lots of us.

Create a new thread to have your own place ;)