Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

I read the Orbit thread (it's too long but a couple pages) and I search but nobody had this idea before. Here is my request: Please code indicator for 3 bars ahead. 5 bars would be better but 3 ok. Why everything only looking behind? Nobody think of this? I think this is the secret. Or open secret. Also please add mtf to future bars.

Overeasy wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:39 am I read the Orbit thread (it's too long but a couple pages) and I search but nobody had this idea before. Here is my request: Please code indicator for 3 bars ahead. 5 bars would be better but 3 ok. Why everything only looking behind? Nobody think of this? I think this is the secret. Or open secret. Also please add mtf to future bars.
good review bro.
yes. you are right. for higher time frame
this is not his idea. its long time back identified and i seen recently a video and in that he says 3 bar to be need for long and shot for 2 bars only
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:22 am here this snap from video..
i am searching his explanation video,
My idea is for time machine indicator. I want future bars. This way I get 90%, the 10% I'm just not looking or toilet etc. Also if I could stack future on future that would be helpful. Thats why i ask for MTF on the future bars.

Why nobody just ask for this already? I think coders holding back just waiting for someone to ask. I still trade against this future bar though. I don't trust it.

Overeasy wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:35 am My idea is for time machine indicator. I want future bars. This way I get 90%, the 10% I'm just not looking or toilet etc. Also if I could stack future on future that would be helpful. Thats why i ask for MTF on the future bars.

Why nobody just ask for this already? I think coders holding back just waiting for someone to ask. I still trade against this future bar though. I don't trust it.
thanks for your new idea, if you are well know about this, please share details and clear snap how to needs. expert coders will attend if its really worth for community.
please share your details.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:01 am thanks for your new idea, if you are well know about this, please share details and clear snap how to needs. expert coders will attend if its really worth for community.
Its not new idea. There was a film, now on DVD, called "Back to the Future". Its silly because you cant really go back but you can predict future. This is why future bars so important in modern trading systems.

sal wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:01 am thanks for your new idea, if you are well know about this, please share details and clear snap how to needs. expert coders will attend if its really worth for community.
So sorry if you thought any of this was really this. Im being a dickhead and taking a swipe at a Nigerian scammer. Future bars is a joke. 90% win rate is future bars. That was the joke. Anyway, I don't mean to offend... Oh but I leave it open if the coders can future trade... This was a great edit. I feel the future more open. AI definitely taking your jobs. I was just told "AI definitely not taking your jobs". Right after I said that. So everyone is fine,

dwenblade wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:48 pm Dear Tools and expert coders

can u add AHTF option to Fib tool

Thanks
Done. Try it out to see if it works as intended.
Also as a side note, I noticed that whoever made/edited this indicator didn't want it allow it to be used on timeframes lower than 1 hour; there's probably a good reason for that. I removed so it can show as low as 5M targets on a 1M chart but you might want to backtest to see if those targets are feasible or just stick to higher TFs.
These users thanked the author DaffyTaffy for the post:
Jackson Doh