Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Nabs wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:42 pm Do you have better results with M5/H4 rather than M15/H4 ?
Personally i notice that M15/H4 gives me late entries. I'm interested in your opinion please.
M5 - 4H personally is my preferred simply because of the timeframe separation, meaning the further separation between your entry and your directional bias timeframe, the more likely ATS will build framework to give you your entry relative to your Directional bias. (this goes for other timeframe pairings too, not just 5m/4h)

The 5min will give you more opportunities for entry as well as early entries(specially for Grade A setups),

But the downside to the 5min is there is a lot of noise which could catch you out if you're not experienced enough to filter the noise.

Hope this helps

Salute
These users thanked the author Liltune95 for the post (total 3):
Nabs, Xanadu, BeatlemaniaSA

setila100 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:11 am Hello Mr Beatle.
How do you differentiate between good/bad setups? between grade b, A, or AA+ setups>
This weekend I'll put together some screenshots showing what to look for in these types of trades. ;) :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 5):
Spazmus, Samoth, numega, thomdel, VespaTrader
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

DownloadRe: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Last update of FVG 2023/12/14
No expiration date limit

Some features have been added or removed from the indicator... One of the added features is the display or non-display of labels for untested FVGs.
This possibility has been added to the button to recognize the corners of charts and the button will not be placed outside the chart

The indicator has been corrected by the author of FxArt.Trader.

I am also including the Kill Zone indicator from FxArt.Trader, in my opinion the best one I have seen.

Regards
stond
These users thanked the author stond for the post (total 7):
Samoth, BeatlemaniaSA, numega, VespaTrader, Forexlearner, Spazmus, pfxi

stond wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:45 am Last update of FVG 2023/12/14
No expiration date limit

Some features have been added or removed from the indicator... One of the added features is the display or non-display of labels for untested FVGs.
This possibility has been added to the button to recognize the corners of charts and the button will not be placed outside the chart

I am also including the Kill Zone indicator from FxArt.Trader, in my opinion the best one I have seen.
Wielkie dzięki, stond
:)

stond wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:45 am Last update of FVG 2023/12/14
No expiration date limit

Weird,
the unlocked version is causing heavy lags on my MT4 terminal, had to remove it from the chart.. :oops:

I also can't figgure out how to setup the kill zones correctly.
Its GMT+1 for me but I am reading different kill zone times on every website I visit. Also my brokers time is one hour in the future (02:00 PM where I live, 03:00 PM on the chart) So confusing :yawn:

Does it look right?
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

Samoth wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:16 am Weird,
the unlocked version is causing heavy lags on my MT4 terminal, had to remove it from the chart.. :oops:

I also can't figgure out how to setup the kill zones correctly.
Its GMT+1 for me but I am reading different kill zone times on every website I visit. Also my brokers time is one hour in the future (02:00 PM where I live, 03:00 PM on the chart) So confusing :yawn:

Does it look right?
It works without problems for me, I have no delays on MT4. The terminal works fine.
It's strange indeed.

I am sending Kill Zone Time in the attachment. Adjust the hours according to the Time zone converter, available on time.is website.
Match your broker's hours.
You should add 1 hour to the indicator default settings. I'm in the same time zone as you.

Regards
stond
Attachments