Re: All done for the day...💪📈🔥

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:32 am Hi icman,

The best way myself and the forum members can assist you is if you post screenshots of your trades (before and after) so that we can see what you've done ;)
Good Idea!

In this screenshot you can see that I had a good entry that met all the conditions. (DAX 1MIN) Then it went for another low.
Is there a way to filter most of these trades?

I love your system. Thanks!
Attachments

Re: All done for the day...💪📈🔥

icman wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:46 pm Good Idea!

In this screenshot, you can see that I had a good entry that met all the conditions. (DAX 1MIN) Then it went for another low.
Is there a way to filter most of these trades?

I love your system. Thanks!
Hi icman,

Unfortunately, the lower the timeframe the greater the chance that that will happen. Where all the entry conditions are met but the market then continues in the opposite direction for a bit longer. I have not got a filter for those types of situations. I have observed it and that is why I've decided to trade the 30min chart and above.

However, traders have shown that they trade BEATS V5 on the 5-minute chart. So I am sure one of them will chip in with suggestions as to how to filter those trades on the 1min chart. :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
icman
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT