Re: All done for the day...💪📈🔥

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:32 am Hi icman,

The best way myself and the forum members can assist you is if you post screenshots of your trades (before and after) so that we can see what you've done ;)
Good Idea!

In this screenshot you can see that I had a good entry that met all the conditions. (DAX 1MIN) Then it went for another low.
Is there a way to filter most of these trades?

I love your system. Thanks!
Attachments

Re: All done for the day...💪📈🔥

icman wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:46 pm Good Idea!

In this screenshot, you can see that I had a good entry that met all the conditions. (DAX 1MIN) Then it went for another low.
Is there a way to filter most of these trades?

I love your system. Thanks!
Hi icman,

Unfortunately, the lower the timeframe the greater the chance that that will happen. Where all the entry conditions are met but the market then continues in the opposite direction for a bit longer. I have not got a filter for those types of situations. I have observed it and that is why I've decided to trade the 30min chart and above.

However, traders have shown that they trade BEATS V5 on the 5-minute chart. So I am sure one of them will chip in with suggestions as to how to filter those trades on the 1min chart. :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
icman
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Nabs wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:42 pm Do you have better results with M5/H4 rather than M15/H4 ?
Personally i notice that M15/H4 gives me late entries. I'm interested in your opinion please.
M5 - 4H personally is my preferred simply because of the timeframe separation, meaning the further separation between your entry and your directional bias timeframe, the more likely ATS will build framework to give you your entry relative to your Directional bias. (this goes for other timeframe pairings too, not just 5m/4h)

The 5min will give you more opportunities for entry as well as early entries(specially for Grade A setups),

But the downside to the 5min is there is a lot of noise which could catch you out if you're not experienced enough to filter the noise.

Hope this helps

Salute
These users thanked the author Liltune95 for the post (total 3):
Nabs, Xanadu, BeatlemaniaSA