Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

If trading Gold watch for new entry down. Or if Inverse On changes up trade up. Simple to learn and mathematically accurate as we show in the books. Read the books to understand deeper.

(-_-)

The key is to follow with 6n FP Inverse On - it moves you shoot it. Cannot fail.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, hesam-moon

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:27 pm I intend to take out the market completely. Because as I showed in the books I cracked the market completely. And I showed the mathematics of doing so in plain English.
Think about that

(-_-) The Crow was here
The market cannot be taken completely.
Have you ever wondered why the market changes? Why has the Elliott wave theory now almost completely lost its meaning and we see the patterns described by Elliott less and less often? I think the fact is that when Elliott created his theory, and this was in the 30s of the previous century, the market was completely different. Speculation on the stock exchange was carried out by people who, for their activities, directly visited stock exchanges and carried out their transactions there. Naturally, there were not many such people and this brought a certain consistency to their behavior as traders. It was this harmony and this behavior that Elliott described in his work. And so it was before the advent of the Internet, until everyone got the opportunity to play on the stock exchange through dealers, brokers, banks, funds, etc., who were able to trade remotely via the network. This radically changed the structure of the market. Price movements ceased to have the same order and regularity, and your favorite chaos reigned.
Then you came and managed to describe the current market behavior using applied mathematics. And this, in my opinion, is the next theory of importance, which is comparable in scale to the Elliott wave theory. That is, in fact, you are the Elliott of the 21st century. And it's amazing! A very strong and coherent theory and its mathematical justification. And everything would be fine, but... if everyone starts using your approach and tool, the market will change again. It will cease to be as we know it now and Orbit will simply be useless due to the fact that price behavior will no longer be naturally chaotic. When everyone does the same thing, it ceases to be chaos by definition. Therefore, it is unlikely that you will destroy the market; rather, the market will destroy Orbit. However, I already told you about this once. There is no point in fighting the mill; it is better to use it for your own needs.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, Jackson Doh

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:15 pm
Not my intention to respond to anything here but you are a friend and I need for you to rethink your thinking.

a) Please do not compare me with Elliot Wave and no matter how impressed you are with him I consider him ignorant.

b) There is no basis for his theory and there will never be.

c) Think about what my mathematics says and that is why I brought it out so that you reason the math yourself.

d) The math says the market is a function and that it is a bijective function. It has therefore (the market), an equation driving it. That equation and how it works I showed you accounts for price behaviour and that behaviour accounts for a fixed shape. Therefore, we know the structure of the market forever. An equation does not change.

e) So for your argument to be founded at all you must show that you know equations change if you cannot then understand why I use the word completely in I cracked the market.

f) When you put all of the above together you must then consider what my work has done for trading because i) you have not considered the significance of my work that is one reason why you make the mistake of comparing me with Elliot Wave ii) There is no sense in which the market can ever change is the proof that my work relies on and it is clear. If you do not submit to the discipline in thinking that my work has injected into the questions we are discussing then you must show proof of an alternative model in which an equation can change. That is the problem with your thinking here.

PS: Let us continue privately it is not my intention to participate further at this time and this post is hereby signed (-_-). Thank you
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
hesam-moon

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:15 pm The market cannot be taken completely.
The good news is I am back again. and I thank @jimmy for his kind support

(_-_) The Crow never left.

But just wanted to mention a point since we can discuss this here now when I say take out the market completely do you know what my completely is? If I never lose that is complete because in fact I know the market structure and can read it well now so I can aim to make the kind of money I could only dream of before that is a huge change and b) If everyone in the world traded my tool and made money and from it and they can be sure of winning every time, paying something small they do not mind can make me rich since they are sure they will win it back in less than a day's trading. I would have taken out the market completely. When you have no measure for a variable it is wrong to assume your own supposed value. You will get it wrong and it is better to ask There are many ways to take out the market completely for instance I can decide to run a prop shop with trained traders covering all assets and trading for me and others and so I am our meanings are different at this point so it not just the ways you think.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
hesam-moon

Dave111 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:51 am I am probably wrong but if we have down move then KSO has filled 2n to 6n with red without price going anywhere over the last few hours so might not go very far.
Could change if 6n global fractal turns red though. It is trying to go down.
I should have listened to myself as I set a pending sell and went to bed, it did go 40 pips good but was losing when I got up. Eventually took it out as inverse on has been green later in the day. 70 pip loss turned into 84 pips up with FOMC and Orbit showing that it was going to go up, took profit early and I see it has hit the red MRI 4H line now that I spoke of yesterday.
I am not into the longer term trading as I don't like pullbacks like these as it seems to be for the Daily semafore as it keeps pushing.

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:04 am We are witnesses are we not?

(_-_)
Context was a pullback so the diagram is a fit.

With KSO yesterday and early morning we have a common shape at amplitude and a change in the shape patterns with 6n leading the way for a what could be a reversal back up or at least an Aqua crown on the 4H. Need to keep an eye out tomorrow, 8n fractal with no whitehead could be a thing but Orbit will tell us what is happening so no need to guess.

A bit sad that people have not reacted to the workbook and schoolbook yet. The topics there are topics for discussion but no comments and views or questions and instead I notice this "technical" analysis approach to trading all over. If people will discuss and be open about it we could share more insight. For example trying to trade Orbit as a technical tool by reading this and that Icon on their own is not really the way and its it harder than should:

a) Look at the Shape and ONLY the shape everything else is exactly set to follow ONLY the Shape. Ordinals, Range Arrow , Spot Arrow etc ALL FOLLOW ONLY THE SHAPE.

B) The shape is the correct 100/100 times trigger and no fear so if for instance ae we have now a change in trend up reference Workbook to see how to trade the Shape up.

c) So the model is all about a) 6n FP/all over CMD1. So it is either the two agree = "trend" or b) 6n FP is opposite (= pull back) and lets be clear this plot never fails. So work out a simple strategy and trade my friends. Could be as simple 6n FP = CMD 1 = Trade and hold until significant Pivot (high or low) and 6n FP pullback exit trades and trade pullback rejoin on a). Try it and see that I do not lie.

(-_-)

PS: In the workbook we show clearly that there is an order to the evolution of price a) fold and b) stretch space. Similarly, there is an order for reading the same movement in Orbit the Tool. Look at the diagram of the Shape in the Workbook and see that same order as Orbit reads it. The commands follow this same Order in reading the Shape. For example as we are in an uptrend now even for Day traders trading either the range or news or whatever the steps a) Where does the shape point at time of trade b) once n - 6n shape the same enter. The KSO will follow that entry to tell you amplitude so looking at KSO before looking at the Shape may work but does not have the same confidence as the other way round. Yes trades may not take off at the exact time of change in the Shape (n -6n Inverse On) but they will. Look at the even yesterday that is what happened exactly. Do not forget the Shape is an exact timing device and no matter what happens it behaves correctly according to the pattern of price read. Please ask questions to get it right. There are no stupid questions there are only questions.