Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Dave111 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:51 am I am probably wrong but if we have down move then KSO has filled 2n to 6n with red without price going anywhere over the last few hours so might not go very far.
Could change if 6n global fractal turns red though. It is trying to go down.
Agreed that is the look of it and the day is gone but will go down I think or play for the pivot down in Tokyo however do not see anything going higher than the H4 Whitehead until we fully translate that pivot high which would mean another (recursive), nudging of the crown low lower. But the whole game appears pretty safe down since a White is expected in WK.

The Crow (-_-)

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

We can now see that Orbit the Tool is a complete theory of the market and there is nothing to add. Its economics justifies its mathematics and there is no mystery and no noise at all about the market. Everything is tight and tidy we are NOT SPECULATING we are trading: No Noise. focused and for gentlemen because it keeps its promise always. It is a certainty in math and practice and it is therefore empirically evident in the way no other trading tool in the world is. That is why it is new and different. An Oscillator Model of the market. Correct 100/100 times. It was designed to be wicked. One of my professors insists that extreme complexity equates wickedness and so to him the market is wicked (this was in Business College). Orbit is the equally wicked response from trading. Mandelbrot did not think traders would react in this way if they knew the math. He thought traders would break and run when they saw the impossibility in the dynamics they read. But he was not a trader and traders are sworn to risk they will do anything to win. Hence Orbit the Tool.

(-_-)

Let us trade people. I swear it is easy, very easy because you can trade on a single sign called the Shape at highs and lows. And those trades are mathematical certainties you saw it explained they cannot fail and have not failed empirically.
Attachments

This is what I mean Iinverse On and you trade just close eyes and trade. We are saying coming from a low or a high as we are it is correct always. You can see it and it is clearly an attack on lows plain and commanded at the exact time. Simple!

(-_-)

PS: My trade from my error in Tokyo you can still see. Why? It was a risk-free side trade. What else? And sorry I almost forgot I took one profit already today, liberated $ to my pocket. BTW something bad said against me is true before Orbit i blew every account I ever traded including demo accounts. Now I am for hire professionally.
Attachments

So I share something that I love, that finally made me a trader, I am not selling it and of course expect it will help some of you in the same boat I was. But I did not come just because of the Tool, I came to say about Chaos because if you do not know chaos the tool is of no use to you really it is NOT a "technical" tool.

(-_-)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
hesam-moon

We are saying on the diagram below this is how easy and sure it is to buy and sell markets.

a) The Shape is a curve = 6n FP

b) The diagonals we show = the behaviour of the curve.

C) The curve per CMD 1 goes up and down whether price is going up or down.

d) So when you see Inverse On 6n FP On you enter a trade from any high or low pivot in the FLE. And the opposite is Fluctuant On and those go against trend.

d) So you can also trade (Fluctuant On) but they are risky trades so take profit on them early, etc.

e) And each time these indications will trade correctly. For instance now there is a high forming in Tokyo or wherever

f) Once it comes to a stop (is formed nSign On for instance), Sell it down ---> when the Shape is On (6n FP changes to a down sign).

g) That is how to read the diagram for a chart. and how you trade entries. NOT ON ANY OTHER INDICATION all others follow the Shape = Invers On, = 6n FP It is simple

h) I am in already

(-_-)

PS: In from a mistake I made yesterday I told about but not worried even added as promised because we are on the down diagonal CMD 1 so the rise must fall Y Must = X. Get it? I am safe to behave as I have because that is the price behaviour in range ---------------> No fear.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, ForexFux

The idea is simple 100/100 times look below and trade like that.

(_-_) It is very simple to win every time CMD 1 = Red Market Like now do not be afraid it is a mathematical certainty.Like now in Gold we have a down attractor DMD 1 = Red Market. Look at my chart above I have already sold that is the whole game nothing complex in Orbit so ask questions if you are confused about what I am showing here.
Attachments
ImpLaNT, ForexFux

Now we have a Down Attractor so we trade the above diagram with the signal above. But when we trade a UP attractor we trade like this. Please ask questions if you do not understand this is 100/100 trades and it is so easy. You do not have to follow any other signal in Orbit just follow the one I am showing now. All other signals KSO, Ordinals follow it and it is the master of all signals in Orbit so that is the best time to trade on the signals shown.

(-_-) It is so simple people I do not understand what is not clear here so please ask questions if you do not get it.
Attachments
ImpLaNT, ForexFux

DO NOT FORGET POINT TO PONT MEANS THAT EACH POINT (semaphore) CAN REACT TO OPPOSITE MOVE BUT ALL THE MOVES UP AND DOWN ARE CONTROLLED BY THE A SINGLE COMMAND 6n FP AND TJAT IS THE TREND.

So on down trend CMD 1 = Red Market you sell highs when lows return higher and you see signs of a turn down it is very simple if you read the workbook and study my diagram and ask questions about what may not be clear to you.

UNDERSTAND THIS DIAGRAM IMAGINE IT AND ASK QUESTIONS BUT TO REALLY KNOW MORE READ BOOKS WORKBOOK AND THEN SCHOOLBOOK.

(-_-)
--------------------------------------------------------------------> (_-_)

PS: Up diagonal or up attractor has the same behaviours but in opposite direction so it is like clockwork it is mathematics and we have the equation so NO FEAR just trust yourself and the TOOL.
Attachments

I NEED FOR EVERYONE TO START WINNING AND WINNING A LOT AND CONSISTENTLY ASK QUESTIONS AND YOU WILL SEE THAT YOU HAVE THE MOST POWERFUL TRADING ENGINE IN THE WORLD. VERY SIMPLE! NO RULES! JUST TRADE THE TRUE BEHAVIOUR OF PRICE AND WIN. DO IT GUYS DO IT NOW!

(-_-)

PS: IT IS ONLY FREE BECAUSE I WANT IT SO AND DO NOT THINK IT IS THEREFORE CHEAP IT COST ME OVER 185k$ TO BRING IN THIS STATE AND LOOKING FOR MONEY TO BRING ON THE NEVER SEEN BEFORE SOMETHING LIKE THAT ------------------------->Orbit the Tool CLOUD------------> it will change trading forever but try this first and see how easy it is to win. EASY AND CORRECT ALWAYS.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
ImpLaNT