Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Look at the intensification and timing and the space in direction as the mother attractor sets up to align with the flow (9n FP is changing). There can be no speculation as to where we are at this point. What we read for sell trades is money and nothing but money. Yet we do not predict we depend on sign 6n FP or the Shape. Whether day trading or holding a southerly trade what we see here for a trader in Gold is obvious. But the point is it is not just this once we see this shape at this same point of intensification it is the same always and so with time we become masters of price cyclicality. Recursive means over and over again. It is also from this knowledge we become sure. But in the world of "technical" and "fundamental" analysis they disturb the trader with all kinds of scarecrows suggesting this and that for daily direction yet here nothing should disturb the trader's focus because as you now see in the Blue Screen Workbook Y MUST = X and this statement admits no randomness in the future state of the variable. So this is a huge area of the difference between trading the ideas in chaos and the ideas in "technical" and "fundamental "analysis which everyday comes with this or that reason to doubt the course . For us all the trader does now, for instance tomorrow is that at an intraday high in the morning tomorrow (or even next if there are perturbations to that extent), is to sell the high and keep gaining until the daily scale attractor exhausts. The science gives us the confidence to take the risk that the model presents in direction - no NOISE. Please think about what I am saying here (not that those using MA's etc may not get it right within this range in bits and pieces but that we are certain OVER THE RANGE and they are not and that affects how much you earn over time).

The Crow (-_-)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Mundu19

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

One thing people found odd about my thesis of the market is that as one professor put it “people are missing”. I said no that in fact there is a sympathetic theory in economics – the so called Market Clearing Theory. He said but needs to be tweaked economists as usual have brought in all sorts of twists and turns (you know the too many brilliant minds syndrome that economics has), and I said yes, but just take the simplest case and the people are there in complete fit. He said fine. So my point is people are not missing just blended in tight. In "fundamental" and "technical" analysis people are everywhere and the reason for everything and hence the noise, but the math takes them as the single input that they are (but still consistent with the actual behaviour of people as a group).

(-_-)

PS: Those trading Gold can see that the Shape changing reads market conditions at the exact time of change? Trade The Shape always and you are fine. It is a wickedly calculated curve. It is the most valuable indication of price behaviour so trading by its Commands (changes up and down in context), is the best way as I do not see how you can lose that way. By this I mean follow by the changes in the Shape first then other things make sense e.g. KSO makes more sense and quicker when you are looking at and thinking in terms of the Shape.
Attachments

Dave111 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:06 am Is inverse on holding for an up move ?
I need to wait and see if it breaks the low or 6n changes to red.
Good fun
Actually if you look at M30 price pivoted off of A (3), if you ask me I would say that tells me that H4 W1 match of that up point probably limits any move beyond. So would think all of this is some kind of mean reversion (finding the middle), given the strong down we have had so far. But pullbacks are rough (sometimes very rough), so could continue causing perturbations with upside moves but doubt much upside power in any move after that M30 A (3). So you would be very correct to anticipate a red case down on full inverse on down. That would be a risk free trade. But right now it is rough so best to watch and wait for a Shape indication down or if perturbations persist a turn up to reach say 2002 but do not really see that now. Cheers

(-_-)

PS: Both nSign and CMD 0 down in support of further down at this time so justifies the sense that the W 1 may have topped the range.

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:31 am Actually if you look at M30 price pivoted off of A (3), if you ask me I would say that tells me that H4 W1 match of that up point probably limits any move beyond. So would think all of this is some kind of mean reversion (finding the middle), given the strong down we have had so far. But pullbacks are rough (sometimes very rough), so could continue causing perturbations with upside moves but doubt much upside power in any move after that M30 A (3). So you would be very correct to anticipate a red case down on full inverse on down. That would be a risk free trade. But right now it is rough so best to watch and wait for a Shape indication down or if perturbations persist a turn up to reach say 2002 but do not really see that now. Cheers

(-_-)

PS: Both nSign and CMD 0 down in support of further down at this time so justifies the sense that the W 1 may have topped the range.

KSO is interesting but I wont go into that as it will confuse others. Also I have a new 4H bar/candle coming up as I have a whitehead top and bottom of same bar and see what happens then. Anyway I am ready to play when it decides to do something :-)
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post:
Darkdoji

Dave111 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:19 am Red 4H MRI line area good target for any up movement. Wait for TT and Cy signals first as always otherwise no trade.
But on full Shape down do not miss it kill it, it is risk-free to do. The Shape is key it turns full down it is licence and liberty to liberate some dollars from the market. Actually, traded up because like I keep saying Tokyo is my nightmare always ----> too tired or sleeping when Tokyo is on (But Tokyo is head waters for the flows in Gold do not know why it always starts there). So last night decided that regardless I will sell a pivot in Tokyo and go to bed which I did, only to wake up this morning to see the thing was rising, so bought cover (hedged), and on that spike (M30), took profit (not much but felt good liberating some dollars), so in a down trade right now and hoping all traders respect the fact and stop buying Gold LOL, so I can have a smooth ride to profit down on Shape down. But like I said pullbacks can be rough and may keep teasing a high even until tomorrow (but not expected to be a high as much as the Whitehead H4). Whatever happens would expect the Shape to resume down. Whenever it does will add to my sell (i.e. charging the market rent for holding onto my sell for too long the market must learn to respect my trades and not waste time getting them into green ink when I trade and where it wastes time like it is looking to do, I will of course demand extra returns from it. Get my joke? Even if not a good joker LOL

(-_-)

PS: In green now but just in name since I do not have Inverse On but we will get there and once we do will add.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Dave111

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:22 am @Dave 111 you mention KSO being interesting not sure what you mean but you know what I discovered? Reading KSO is clearest when reading against the Shape and one gets the implications quicker and clearer but do not know about you. Just a thought.

(-_-)
I am probably wrong but if we have down move then KSO has filled 2n to 6n with red without price going anywhere over the last few hours so might not go very far.
Could change if 6n global fractal turns red though. It is trying to go down.
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post:
Darkdoji