Re: ATS Master Pattern Winning Strategy

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:50 pm Hi wtjfree,

I would encourage you to go and watch the ATS videos over and over again. These are available from the ATS Library on the first page of the thread :).

In addition, watch all the videos on their YouTube page. I cannot explain it any better than Wayne does in his videos.

When watching them take notes and then when you watch them over again take some more notes. Hang in there you WILL get it ;).
Cheers.

Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

setila100 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:14 am Hi mr Beatle. This might be a stupid question, but i just wanted to ask you, which version of the indicator should i download to get this system here? i just saw it on page 1 .
Also, if there is a newer, better version, please tell me or link me to it.
Thanks in advance !
You can download each of the versions and test them. I cannot remember which version exactly but it looks like one of my very early one's.
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:26 am You can download each of the versions and test them. I cannot remember which version exactly but it looks like one of my very early one's.

Your systems look like they are made by some higher alien intelligence. i never saw anything like this, and i have been trading forex for over 7 years. they just don't look like they have been made by a human being. The number of details and the work that was put into it is just insane .
These users thanked the author setila100 for the post (total 5):
BeatlemaniaSA, Mickey Abi, Jimmy, boytoy, Xanadu

Xanadu wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:38 am Another great channel. Thank you!
BTW - can you reveal how much do they charge at ATS for a membership per month?
It was an offer when I purchased it, 150 $ a month, usually they charge around 200-250 $ which is very expensive.
These users thanked the author Samoth for the post:
Xanadu
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

I use FxOB too, sad it has been hacked and than the company doing it has (almost ) ceased activity. It is a very god piece of EA.

Spazmus wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:53 am Greetings friends. I share my achievement with you. Today my input is almost accurate. I found a forex screener and tried it on cryptocurrencies. With the help of the screener and the Trading System, I caught a cool wave. Thank you sir for your masterpiece! :)

These users thanked the author VespaTrader for the post:
Spazmus
The key to freedom is courage.