Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Xanadu wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:13 am Took some profitable scalps on M1 as in screenshots. Great tool, thank you, Beatle.
This "open pips, daily P/L" section doesn't work but I don't think I need it.

Lovely scalps! Well done :thumbup: Thanks for sharing your experience using BEATS V5 on the M1 charts ;)

The issue with the panel I suspect is how your broker labels the various assets. I think XARD did mention something about this a while back in his thread as the panel is his indicator.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Mickey Abi, Xanadu
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: ATS Master Pattern Winning Strategy

wtjfree wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:09 pm @BeatlemaniaSA Hello Sir,
Thank you for sharing the Trading system.

I believe you have mentioned the importance of ATS contraction zone, I have seen some of the ATS videos still could not get it. would you mind to give some points?
Hi wtjfree,

I would encourage you to go and watch the ATS videos over and over again. These are available from the ATS Library on the first page of the thread :).

In addition, watch all the videos on their YouTube page. I cannot explain it any better than Wayne does in his videos.

When watching them take notes and then when you watch them over again take some more notes. Hang in there you WILL get it ;).
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT