Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:01 am i like these arrow marked positions on current bar open trade
details send me message with template
Hello, what I needed to know about rapid scalping was the best times for this trading. because I want to use indicators that cannot be backtested and it would make my job easier. I already know and What I needed was already answered, thank you. As for my basic template, here it is. even if I don't understand why it will be useful to anyone, since it's only the basis, no strategy, just a quick overview of the market... but I don't know if the template will show you anything, since all the indicators are my custom. We will not talk about sharing indicators, as I also use their source codes for my clients. please respect that. This is also the reason why I only add basic versions that serve only one thing without volumes, etc. i.e. up to version 1.03 max. If my customer shares a product, it's his business - it's just his. But since it's Christmas and I'm leaving for a longer vacation tomorrow, in the evening, when I put my son to sleep, I'll give you a Christmas present. I made it XY years ago when I started. One simple indicator changed the lives of a few people, now it's old (but dusted and redesigned to work in the new MT4). I'm not sending the manual because I don't have it anymore. (the manual is made from a becktest or live video - for a long time and in all situations). (the current version is 9.13 up and it is already a complete system - not an indicator, so its manual is completely useless in version 1.03). A powerful weapon if someone adopts it and learns to work with it...if I remember correctly, I had 3x EMA(50,20,8) and BB(7,0.5...) on the platform.....
or just have fun with him and imagine how we did business in the beginning :) .. But he changed many of our lives.
learn to use the indicator first, then trade...
Betyx

Pucmola wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:34 pm Hello, what I needed to know about rapid scalping was the best times for this trading. because I want to use indicators that cannot be backtested and it would make my job easier. I already know and What I needed was already answered, thank you. As for my basic template, here it is. even if I don't understand why it will be useful to anyone, since it's only the basis, no strategy, just a quick overview of the market... but I don't know if the template will show you anything, since all the indicators are my custom. We will not talk about sharing indicators, as I also use their source codes for my clients. please respect that. This is also the reason why I only add basic versions that serve only one thing without volumes, etc. i.e. up to version 1.03 max. If my customer shares a product, it's his business - it's just his. But since it's Christmas and I'm leaving for a longer vacation tomorrow, in the evening, when I put my son to sleep, I'll give you a Christmas present. I made it XY years ago when I started. One simple indicator changed the lives of a few people, now it's old (but dusted and redesigned to work in the new MT4). I'm not sending the manual because I don't have it anymore. (the manual is made from a becktest or live video - for a long time and in all situations). (the current version is 9.13 up and it is already a complete system - not an indicator, so its manual is completely useless in version 1.03). A powerful weapon if someone adopts it and learns to work with it...if I remember correctly, I had 3x EMA(50,20,8) and BB(7,0.5...) on the platform.....
or just have fun with him and imagine how we did business in the beginning :) .. But he changed many of our lives.
first bro.
i didn't check your template or indies at all if you posted earlier or now. i just watch your snap shot and i find a position marked. noting more .. i never asked your anything .
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Pucmola
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

HappyRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Pucmola wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:33 pm Hello, what I needed to know about rapid scalping was the best times for this trading. because I want to use indicators that cannot be backtested and it would make my job easier. I already know and What I needed was already answered, thank you. As for my basic template, here it is. even if I don't understand why it will be useful to anyone, since it's only the basis, no strategy, just a quick overview of the market... but I don't know if the template will show you anything, since all the indicators are my custom. We will not talk about sharing indicators, as I also use their source codes for my clients. please respect that. This is also the reason why I only add basic versions that serve only one thing without volumes, etc. i.e. up to version 1.03 max. If my customer shares a product, it's his business - it's just his. But since it's Christmas and I'm leaving for a longer vacation tomorrow, in the evening, when I put my son to sleep, I'll give you a Christmas present. I made it XY years ago when I started. One simple indicator changed the lives of a few people, now it's old (but dusted and redesigned to work in the new MT4). I'm not sending the manual because I don't have it anymore. (the manual is made from a becktest or live video - for a long time and in all situations). (the current version is 9.13 up and it is already a complete system - not an indicator, so its manual is completely useless in version 1.03). A powerful weapon if someone adopts it and learns to work with it...if I remember correctly, I had 3x EMA(50,20,8) and BB(7,0.5...) on the platform.....
I dont understand, i mean if you dont want to share the indicator its ok, but i assume this template would load the indicator right? I am confused
These users thanked the author ffsss for the post:
Pucmola

Hello FS community, I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance. Health, happiness, volatility, volume, many pips, mega gain for account, and above all PEACE everywhere.
Appreciate Mr. Coders (MR Tools, MR Kvak ... etc.) who do incredible things for you and good luck in everything... For me, this year was brilliant, but it's time to rest with my family.

For a gift...
I have dusted off my first indicator for you, to which I and many owe a lot. He was at the birth of several full traders in the EU. I would like him to make many more people happy.
I don't have the manual anymore. You have to learn...

in short - Power RSI, PowerK and line NRP - the main indicator.
Power MFI, OVB, OVS - adjustable extremes as needed (does not give a buy, sell signal, but overbought oversold... or watch out for a reversal). Value Buy/Sell NRP - setting arrows/alarm according to trading style. Power Trend, weight, long - setting trend lines up and down... I also attach a template for fun as I started. Who needs it, enjoy (!!! draw trend lines from H1, H4 at least !!! a lot of learning!!! but proven that it can be done). Others, at least laugh at my beginnings. Back then, I only dreamed about price action :D
These users thanked the author Pucmola for the post (total 5):
fibo7818, andrei-1, dmnik, Krunal Gajjar, Jimmy
learn to use the indicator first, then trade...
Betyx

Pucmola wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:30 am Hello FS community, I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance. Health, happiness, volatility, volume, many pips, mega gain for account, and above all PEACE everywhere.
Appreciate Mr. Coders (MR Tools, MR Kvak ... etc.) who do incredible things for you and good luck in everything... For me, this year was brilliant, but it's time to rest with my family.

For a gift...
I have dusted off my first indicator for you, to which I and many owe a lot. He was at the birth of several full traders in the EU. I would like him to make many more people happy.
I don't have the manual anymore. You have to learn...

in short - Power RSI, PowerK and line NRP - the main indicator.
Power MFI, OVB, OVS - adjustable extremes as needed (does not give a buy, sell signal, but overbought oversold... or watch out for a reversal). Value Buy/Sell NRP - setting arrows/alarm according to trading style. Power Trend, weight, long - setting trend lines up and down... I also attach a template for fun as I started. Who needs it, enjoy (!!! draw trend lines from H1, H4 at least !!! a lot of learning!!! but proven that it can be done). Others, at least laugh at my beginnings. Back then, I only dreamed about price action :D

Here's a great TV indicator!
You can download and install under the video!
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pin12 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:32 am Hi!
Could someone share this system please? Supposedly it doesn't repaint and, if so, it would be very interesting. I couldn't find it anywhere.
It is called NON REPAINT INDICATOR MT4 2022
Thank you
These users thanked the author dmnik for the post (total 4):
TransparentTrader, pin12, boytoy, sal
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened