Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

My friends may not all wish to identify with me publicly but I hope that when the false accusers come as they must surely do, for that is their nature, they will at least stand to be counted against my accusers as they know that THE SHAPE trades the News exactly and in its order of corrections.

(_-_)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Dave111

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Dave111 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:54 pm I would like to see a fall to around the Daily red MRI line as that will leave a cradle on the 4H, but it is NFP and wild spikes will happen so need to see where it will go.
7n global fractal is still red where 6n is fluctuating because of range while we wait.
Thank you my friend but you saw what happened and hopefully and gradually you will begin to trust in the audacity that you now have. Hope you are well and good.

(-_-)
Dave111

Dave111 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:54 pm I would like to see a fall to around the Daily red MRI line as that will leave a cradle on the 4H, but it is NFP and wild spikes will happen so need to see where it will go.
7n global fractal is still red where 6n is fluctuating because of range while we wait.

We have the cradle on the 4 hour now, but I think it needs to fall further but maybe not today.
Initial value has joined the game now as well for our direction.

The issue is not about any trades now being shown and justified in the after thought manner associated with the intellectually defective style of the undereducated, and I do not think that is @ImpLaNTs point. Rather, the issue is more in line with a post that @Jackson Doh made on the thread.

The issue is in fact in the promise of Orbit the Tool:

A) The Shape trades the news.

B) The Shape trades the lead into and exit out of the FLE.

C) The Shape trades the change in CMD1 up and down.

The Shape does so 100/100 times correct. It is not therefore, an academic question rather it is an empirical assertion. The promise stands at all times and there is nothing left in trading that has proved more difficult to traders since electronic trading began than the three conditions above. So that is issue, and of course in the minds of the undereducated or the intellectually destitute the false equivalency now being made in very childish terms and suggestions well outside of the issue somehow justifies the false equivalency a cohort of individuals have engaged in. But @ImpLaNT remains correct at least that is how formal logic will see it regardless. The cohort is therefore wrong no matter what. Now to be clear, beyond this comment there is nothing more to be said, rather I would expect that this fundamental correction here made, would be adopted except where the campaign is driven by irrational coping behaviour. It is really that simple if you are as educated as I am.

The Crow (_-_) Inverted: Does not like under informed posturing.

PS: I am writing stuff that contains the mathematical derivation of the model underpinning the tool that makes the assertions above possible and certain. It would be interesting to hear lucid comments from the cohort so vocal about nothing more than that formal logic justifies the object of their attacks 100%. Lets hear you Ok? To see your depth sometimes.
Attachments

I spoke with the Whitedoji and told him I have a problem in FS that the people there are not winning as I want and that this thing is simple and I need for them to win and start winning in droves. And he said to me you do not understand traders and they do not understand you. You think it is very simple and you want them to understand the knowledge of it and work things out by themselves but that is not what they have been used to and though they do not progress much from “systems” that is what they know and “technical” style is all they know.

I am a trader and I can tell you their mindset they do not understand what you are telling them they still think in the way they did before you came with chaos to them they still think it has to be like “technical” analysis and you just come and give them steps and tell the steps 1, 2, 3 .... macd crosses up, and 400 MA crosses down you enter up etc. Without steps they are lost. And I said to him but there are no steps we trade behaviour and the behaviour is right before their eyes to see. The Pilot Commander said I will tell you because you are not a trader there are no steps but make it look like there are steps first explain to them in a very, very simple way your mathematics and then show them to trade Orbit as if there are steps and once they start winning everyone making some money easy they will now see this is different and that is when they will go to the knowledge you want to share.

Look he said they do not even understand your cover picture in the Blue Screen instead of seeing you as a guardian and custodian of the secret they think you are crazy so if you want your larger plan to succeed getting everyone to win every time write a workbook and rename the Blue Screen Schoolbook in the workbook show them as I said once they start making money here and there that is when they will become interested in the knowledge but now they are confused they see what you are talking about but they do not understand how to get where you want them to go. You think they should use their minds and initiative but they cannot because they are used to “systems” and you came with a model asking them to work their way from the scratch based on the logic but they do not understand that they do not understand why it cannot be like before or that they do not have to guess things like indicators and just need to follow price directly and trade its known behaviours.

So I have I have done everything as the Whitedoji says and completed my work last night and I have sent them to him so once he agrees I will release here. And hope that in two or three weeks everyone is winning and now begin to seek the knowledge I brought. So lets give the Whitedoji some time to look at what I have done to make people see it is not “technical” analysis and they do not need “technical” analysis and “fundamental” analysis anymore that those are false rubbish it is something that allows you to stop guessing the behaviour of indicators (does not work you cannot guess your way to consistency) and start reading the behaviour of price directly and then everyone will win and win and what? Win. Just a thought.

(_-_) Inverted: Thinks he has the communication he needs at last and people will get it now.

PS: My intention is very simple to start from this site to make the world understand what I know that they have been deceived by "technical" and "fundamental" analysis and that those belong in the garbage dump of history and that traders should know the truth only brokers win when they lose and move over to the truth. It is not just about Orbit it is about chaos. I expect to succeed very soon. Once everyone sees how easy it is to win.
Attachments
Mundu19

You have read extensively here (especially very recently), from people who actually have no clue about my intentions that I am some kind of fraud seeking to scam traders for gain and they have predicated those awful assertions on the colour of my skin and the country that I come from (which I love more than any other in the world). It is a clever appeal to the majority of members and of course visitors who happen to be the same colour as them. But it is far from the truth and I show you proof in the two publications I attach here.

My intention is very simple and that is to displace among traders and analysts for always the notion of “technical” analysis and “fundamental” analysis as valid tools for trading markets profitably or indeed at all. My motivations can be found simply in Plato’s Pythagoras and Meno. I seek to establish my legacy by significant work in a matter that will change and improve many lives everywhere.
Whether I succeed immediately or later is not important but that I am allowed to circulate my views freely and without harassment based on falsehoods and and for which my detractors appear to be getting away with simply because they know this sort of mentally is pervasive in their countries and among their peoples. Otherwise they have no credibility at all. Yet it is for all people that I hope in the end I do deliver some good.

I know that I alone may not deliver my powerful ideas and when I came I approached “systems” proponents on this site offering to collaborate with them and share my ideas. @meyney for instance has not replied to my last PM and @XARD not only ignored my PM to date but provided a false list to some mathematician in an attempt to discredit me even when in fact he was and is still profoundly ignorant about my methods and the utility of same. I think he sees me as some kind of competition but as you can see below I am nothing like that just a guy that made a massive discovery and wanted to share for everyone’s good and so I gave up on that group.

So now the truth depends on you good people. It is for your good that I do what I do and you will find a) that it is in fact ignorant to demand proof of my claims before adopting my ideas and employing them yourself to empirically prove. As I am selling nothing to anyone so b) it is a question of evaluating the ideas I have come with to determine your take. c) Further, and in my newest publication I show mathematical proof of the idea and in a sense everyone can relate to. So there is objective evidence and because my model is empirically derived it is not just difficult to discredit but the procedure for discrediting it requires empirical proof. So my appeal to those neutrals out there that are traders is that you give yourself a chance a) read both books and keep them for reference b) where you are convinced enough to adopt the ideas do test them for yourself to see the veracity in practice and by yourself. c) Also dwell on the mathematical basis to see that in fact there is no need to doubt just based on the math alone. I have described the math in such a way that knowing math at all is not required and in fact any trader at all including newbies can follow the logic and decide very easily where the truth lies. I wish everyone the best and good luck.

The Crow (_-_) Inverted: Is simply a Solutionist and nothing more
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 5):
ImpLaNT, Dave111, Jackson Doh, ForexFux, Mundu19

The Daily red MRI has been hit as per Fridays post, but now rather than speculation we have it in context as we now have n through 7n on KSO at low amplitude along with the Daily ADR high for the day. Profit taken to add to Fridays, so happy with reading Orbit as it is not difficult and fail to see why people are getting all worked up about it. I am taking trades with more confidence than anything I have ever done in the past and with all the latest PDFs making it very easy to work out what is happening in the market I can see no reason why anyone should question how accurate the tool is.

Davie
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post:
Darkdoji

Dave111 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:54 am The Daily red MRI has been hit as per Fridays post, but now rather than speculation we have it in context as we now have n through 7n on KSO at low amplitude along with the Daily ADR high for the day. Profit taken to add to Fridays, so happy with reading Orbit as it is not difficult and fail to see why people are getting all worked up about it. I am taking trades with more confidence than anything I have ever done in the past and with all the latest PDFs making it very easy to work out what is happening in the market I can see no reason why anyone should question how accurate the tool is.

Davie
And Dave permit me to add. But the most comfort one gets? 6n FP for it calms my soul because any pivot high anywhere is going down risk free. And one can see opportunities like that consistently every morning. The shape is for me the safest trick on board. Problem with Gold odd hours of sleep can be a challenge like for me moves begin in Tokyo at that time I am just too tired to trade otherwise I mean and also this thing I was writing was especially preoccupying but it is a red market the Shape is also red. You know many times you follow with your eyes for some time to feel confident at some pivot to enter but if is always correct High to low and low to high look at the diagram in the new book the diagram it is there the shape is a beautiful calculation. A crazy curve always correct. I love it.

(-_-)
Dave111