Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello,

Could someone create a separate window for this chart indicator in the form of a two-line cross? Each time the two lines cross on the indicator, it should correspond with a crossing over or under a candle. I'm requesting this change because my chart appears cluttered with numerous indicators, and having this particular one as a two-line cross in a separate window would make it easier to interpret. I hope this explanation makes sense.

Also it looks like this is the first time this indicator is posted on the forum since i couldn't find no history of it when looking for it. i might be wrong

rambo wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:09 pm Hello,

Could someone create a separate window for this chart indicator in the form of a two-line cross? Each time the two lines cross on the indicator, it should correspond with a crossing over or under a candle. I'm requesting this change because my chart appears cluttered with numerous indicators, and having this particular one as a two-line cross in a separate window would make it easier to interpret. I hope this explanation makes sense.

Also it looks like this is the first time this indicator is posted on the forum since i couldn't find no history of it when looking for it. i might be wrong
The code looks like the volatility pivot, there is a new histogram version posted here
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
rambo

Pucmola wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:17 am hello friends, today I received an order for a fast M1 scalping for gold, since I don't do such super scalps, I needed to familiarize myself with it. two hours of scalping, but it's unreal ... my test template for new things and price action is equal to 190 euros without effort on gold. But to the point, is there anyone who specializes in this kind of scalping? i have a few questions, it would help me a lot ..please send me a message.
i like these arrow marked positions on current bar open trade
details send me message with template
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

rambo wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:31 am Thank you Sir!

I'm curious if the request I made is something that can be done easily or if it requires a lot of time and work. I'm not very familiar with how it all works, so I would love to hear an update on it.
What the indicator is based on is the volatility pivot being crossed by price, that is what the histogram is based on, to be honest not exactly sure how to do it the way you requested.
rambo

mrtools wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:36 am What the indicator is based on is the volatility pivot being crossed by price, that is what the histogram is based on, to be honest not exactly sure how to do it the way you requested.
I've noticed that the results are pretty similar, but since volatility pivot has multiple settings while trend akkam has only one, there might be some differences. When I set both atr factors to 1.0, most trades are the same, but there are still a few that don't match up. I've tried adjusting the settings on the volatility pivot to match trend akkam, but it hasn't worked yet. Do you know which settings on both indicators would make them behave the same way?

rambo wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:27 am I've noticed that the results are pretty similar, but since volatility pivot has multiple settings while trend akkam has only one, there might be some differences. When I set both atr factors to 1.0, most trades are the same, but there are still a few that don't match up. I've tried adjusting the settings on the volatility pivot to match trend akkam, but it hasn't worked yet. Do you know which settings on both indicators would make them behave the same way?
Put everything in comments to make it very close to the volatility pivot. Noticed in the final calculations that the trend akkam is using open price in it's final calculations so maybe try using open price along with the same as the volatility pivot and imagine it will be almost identical.
rambo

ffsss wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:49 pm Looks good, could you share it?
Hello, what I needed to know about rapid scalping was the best times for this trading. because I want to use indicators that cannot be backtested and it would make my job easier. I already know and What I needed was already answered, thank you. As for my basic template, here it is. even if I don't understand why it will be useful to anyone, since it's only the basis, no strategy, just a quick overview of the market... but I don't know if the template will show you anything, since all the indicators are my custom. We will not talk about sharing indicators, as I also use their source codes for my clients. please respect that. This is also the reason why I only add basic versions that serve only one thing without volumes, etc. i.e. up to version 1.03 max. If my customer shares a product, it's his business - it's just his. But since it's Christmas and I'm leaving for a longer vacation tomorrow, in the evening, when I put my son to sleep, I'll give you a Christmas present. I made it XY years ago when I started. One simple indicator changed the lives of a few people, now it's old (but dusted and redesigned to work in the new MT4). I'm not sending the manual because I don't have it anymore. (the manual is made from a becktest or live video - for a long time and in all situations). (the current version is 9.13 up and it is already a complete system - not an indicator, so its manual is completely useless in version 1.03). A powerful weapon if someone adopts it and learns to work with it...if I remember correctly, I had 3x EMA(50,20,8) and BB(7,0.5...) on the platform.....
or just have fun with him and imagine how we did business in the beginning :) .. But he changed many of our lives.
These users thanked the author Pucmola for the post:
ffsss
learn to use the indicator first, then trade...
Betyx