Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ForexFux wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:58 am I tried Samm's and ImpLant's solutions but neither worked. Now I'm a bit concerned. I don't know why but everything worked perfectly before my hard drive died. :-/
Hard luck man but you must keep trying and with some luck you should find help here or by yourself just messing around with it. Really terrible these things
I still cannot trade Bitcoin as my Tool goes "downloading History" forever and it has been months now.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
ForexFux

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ForexFux wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:58 am I tried Samm's and ImpLant's solutions but neither worked. Now I'm a bit concerned. I don't know why but everything worked perfectly before my hard drive died. :-/
Hey bro, how are you doing?

Check if you have fonts installed like Wingdings 1 2 and 3

Regards
These users thanked the author RollerAndTrading for the post (total 2):
ForexFux, ImpLaNT

Oh my gosh. After endless trying I watched a vid on youtube about foobar2000 skins (a win music player) which I also have to re set-up. And As I was seeing the vid the guy talked about fonts and something was ticking in my head that fonts could have to do something with the problem. I remembered that I saw a similar problem in another thread way back in the past, and it was solved with new fonts. So I downloaded and installed the fonts and now everything works perfectly. If someone is interested, I can upload the fonts.

Edit: I see RollerandTrading posted the solution before I found it randomly. Thanks you are the best. :-)
Attachments
These users thanked the author ForexFux for the post (total 3):
RollerAndTrading, BeatlemaniaSA, Darkdoji

To my friends again. We must of course all read the Blue Screen and try as much as possible to gain a grasp. Understand, we trade an envelope for which we know its behaviour ahead of the market and finally, it is in the public domain, still I plead with us to keep our secret firm because it is our bond (), and sure we will discuss it right here but never mention it actually so we differentiate ourselves and prove the point and also remain bonded for the more to come. Let is not forget it is audacity and we can be rude about it but it is also our right to be rude because we know the market ahead without predicting it and that is all we need to be audacious deterministic traders different from all other traders. Please keep my cover and thank you each and everyone for the help and reception you have given me. Let us work together ----> Let us trade. Thank you.

The Crow (_-_) Inverted. Audacious
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Dave111, Jackson Doh

Today my friends may be the first time you traded the notion of the shape directly. The context of course was in an in-phase pullback given CMD 1 = Red. I do not know if everyone found success or understood the concept of the shape enough to have been comfortable (and please note it is a concept NOT a signal when you think about it because a) it solves the begin and end of the attractor and b) it solves the exit direction or swing out from any folding space or FLE), but beyond everything it tells you how deceptive chaotic systems are and how inadequate we are as traders trying to trade our minds (analysis), ahead of the market because we are invariably wrong either with direction or timing or both. But the shape is always right and hence its importance and utility to the discerning trader. Again it is not a signal and we should in fact by now see how dangerous trading signals can be. When you focus on just signals you win sometimes but many times you simply trade yourself into trouble and frustration with the market. You need something that defines what the context of the market is that you are trading.
Highlights of the Day in Gold
The shape came on at or around the H4 Semaphore of the day a W (1) and see how price has morphed since. While in seeming range it remained high and if we do a W (1) low with the shape still pointing up no one need tell you what will follow. Of course a change down points you clearly to the exit of the current Loop EQ.
Observe that within the envelope traded two things supported the Shape a) nSign On upside and Command 0 On upside both gave a clear context of price action with those two keeping you informed in a sense that signals cannot.
Observe also that Price Dynamics consistently defined the fractal behaviour as anti-persistent. But the M Ordinal insists that in spite of all we see it is an up/down corrective move.
So it is a learning curve sure and the goal is learning to pace the shape. Two things obstruct quickly gaining from this concept i) Using either opinions based on “technical” analysis or “fundamental” analysis to trade ahead of the market as you will always get it wrong ii) Trading “your strategy” which is invariably based on i).
To overcome those understand you a) follow behind the shape and read the context of the trade on Screenface --------> that is the only viable strategy for consistency really ----------> FOLLOW THE SHAPE. b) Keep an open mind to do so correctly (do not clog it up with opinion).

(-_-)

Did not trade today what you see below is just a Scalp not to get rusty as I have not traded now almost 3 days or more. Still a bit touched by the moves in Gold up and down --------> I mean leaves me distrustful of what is going on because we are like in no man’s land with Gold down circa 12K Points not sure of the downside and not sure of the upside but of course if the Shape points down before the morning will trade down because took this trade just for the heck of it, since nSigh is not on and CMD 0 is counter trend with the shape still Up (though the colour means range play so one can assume some downside given the W 1 pivot. But not the best thing to trade on so a bit risky as I pointed out above we follow NOT TRADE OUR MINDS AS THINGS GO WRONG WHEN WE DO. Best wishes.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, Dave111

See why you cannot beat the shape or strategize outside of it but simply follow it until it turns? Please note and note well signals cannot handle the scenario here because most "systems" provide fractured signalling. This is knowledge and one reason why Orbit rules. A word is enough for the wise.

(_-_)

PS: No one can guess the market to be consistently right just follow the shape to be consistently right.
Attachments
Dave111

Try as I may in my mind the shape and scenario in B will not get out of my mind. The market as it has been this week simply does not make sense to me in Gold. Nothing says in fact that CMD 1 has not over played its stay at this point. So do not feel comfortable to take the current side therefore. But whose to tell as we can only speculate.

As things stand:

Current Low = {H4 Y (2) = D 1 W (1)} So is this why the shape has remained so up? And regardless of valid expectation is still not pointing down?

Is it that the market is playing to equalize this match at high to fall or will the market extend the move to displace current market top and rally to make the move finally and steadily to the 3000 handle? That is of course the handle that the primitive analysts in so-called "fundamental" analysis have had their underpants in a twist over for some three years now and each year they get it wrong because of course there is no science to them or their methods which is akin to telling the future by the entrails of dead animals (bulls and bears may be). Anyway not happy the way the market is playing in Gold does not make sense at all that both sides are unclear (and in very unstable orbits) at the same time. Of course we just follow by Orbit but sometimes (like now), I do wish things were clearer from the fluctuations we see in the now. But this week has certainly been no help at all. Lets see what happens with the NFP's tomorrow (especially if we can read the trade early by Orbit just like today - not sure what it was because I never bother but 2.30 is news time and saw a spike about then and assumed that was the news), but of course that means even more speculation since as of now no match up between H4 and D1.Wish @Dave 111 was around to give his thinking - he can see things ahead that come to pass often.

(-_-)

PS: The Schematic is outdated just looking at the drawing in B by itself
Attachments
Dave111