Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Samoth wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:54 am EURUSD, beautiful :D

The second and third were a little against the rules because the bottom indicators didn't all match. - But if you are experienced enough you know how to deal with it!
Excellent work as usual! I'm telling you man you are going to be killing it and most definitely breaking your previous level of 800% :sweat: :problem:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Samoth, numega
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Samoth wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:54 am EURUSD, beautiful :D

The second and third was a little against the rules because the bottom indicators didn't all match.
Thanks for showing your operation.

I`m afraid that I do not have actived some lines you mention, as True value line or Zee line.
Could you please share your parameters configuration of ATS indicator?

Is there any documentation from this indicator to teach us all options and use of them?

Karl2007 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:06 am Thanks for showing your operation.

I`m afraid that I do not have actived some lines you mention, as True value line or Zee line.
Could you please share your parameters configuration of ATS indicator?

Is there any documentation from this indicator to teach us all options and use of them?
Hi Karl2007,

On the 1st page of my thread is a link to the ATS Library where you can download videos that explain all aspects of the ATS software and how to use it.

The Zee line Samoth mentions is already included in the BEATS V5 setup.
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

And so friends. I completely figured out how to set up a signal for the Trading System. For myself, I chose the Elliott Oscillator indicator. Open the indicator properties and activate the alert. Then we go to the settings of Mt4 and set our sound. Be sure to select "Select Other". The Sounds folder opens, select the desired file. We save and voila, everything works. I recorded the sound “Changes in the graph” for myself and put it in the Sounds folder. :D :thumbup:
Attachments
These users thanked the author Spazmus for the post (total 5):
BeatlemaniaSA, numega, VespaTrader, stond, Samoth