DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

;)
Hello everyone! Dear programmers, I need your help! I need to fix the indicator; it is not working correctly. I tried to create it along with the GPT chat from the Pine script that I wrote myself. So, the Pine script turned out to be working, but for MT4, it does not work correctly. Please help me fix it. Thank you for your attention! Here is the description of the script and the script files.

This Pine Script indicator constructs upper and lower level lines based on the calculations of the Average True Range (ATR) and user-defined parameters. Let's break down the logic in detail:

Title and Settings:

//@version=5 - indicates the Pine Script version.
indicator(title="<<ATP Worm>>", overlay=true) - sets the indicator title and specifies that it will be displayed on top of the main chart.
Input Parameters:

pips - the number of pips used for calculations.
atrLength - the period for calculating the Average True Range (ATR).
multiple - the multiplier used for calculating monATR2.
Calculation of ATR:

monATR = ta.atr(atrLength) - calculates the ATR using the specified period.
monATR2 = ta.atr(atrLength) * multiple - calculates monATR2 by multiplying the ATR by the multiplier.
Calculation of Levels:

For upper levels (up1, up2, up3, up4), the current and previous low prices are used, along with the values of pips and monATR or monATR2.
For lower levels (dn1, dn2, dn3, dn4), the current and previous high prices are used, along with the values of pips and monATR or monATR2.
Displaying Levels:

The plot function is used to draw lines for upper (up3, up4) and lower (dn3, dn4) levels with specified colors and styles.
In summary, the indicator plots four support and resistance levels on the chart based on ATR and user-defined parameters pips, atrLength, and multiple. Line colors and other styles can be configured according to user preferences.
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

hello friends, today I received an order for a fast M1 scalping for gold, since I don't do such super scalps, I needed to familiarize myself with it. two hours of scalping, but it's unreal ... my test template for new things and price action is equal to 190 euros without effort on gold. But to the point, is there anyone who specializes in this kind of scalping? i have a few questions, it would help me a lot ..please send me a message.
Attachments
learn to use the indicator first, then trade...
Betyx

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

kvak wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:12 am I little correct code lines....how you want use this levels?
Hello kvak! The issue with the indicator still persists: it seems that the channel lags and then suddenly appears. Please review this issue. Thank you for your attention!

This Pine Script for TradingView creates an indicator that visualizes channels based on the Average True Range (ATR). Here's a breakdown of the key aspects:

Settings:
Pips:

This parameter defines how far the upper and lower levels will be from the current minimum and maximum. A value of 0.5 likely represents half a pip.
ATR Length:

This parameter sets the period for calculating the Average True Range (ATR). In this case, 14 periods are used.
Multiplier for monATR2:

This parameter determines the multiplier for the second ATR level (monATR2), used to create a wider range.
Logic and Channel Construction:
ATR Calculation:

monATR - is the Average True Range for 14 periods.
monATR2 - is the doubled value of the Average True Range for the same period, multiplied by the multiplier.
Upper Levels:

up1, up2, up3, up4 - are calculated based on the previous and current minimum, decreased by pips, and increased by monATR or monATR2.
Lower Levels:

dn1, dn2, dn3, dn4 - are calculated based on the previous and current maximum, increased by pips, and decreased by monATR or monATR2.
Channel Construction:

The upper channel is built using the lines up3 and up4, represented by blue color.
The lower channel is built using the lines dn3 and dn4, represented by red color.
Display on the Chart:
The plot function is used to display linear plots with different colors and styles.
Upper lines are blue (#2196f3).
Lower lines are red (#ff5252).
The plots are drawn with a line thickness of 2 pixels for better visibility.
How It Works:
The channel is constructed around current and previous minimums and maximums, taking into account market volatility measured by ATR.
Four lines (upper and lower) allow visualizing potential support and resistance zones based on current volatility.
Attachments
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened