Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Reminds me of music and sound waves look much like the mess up there though has a lot more meaning with a qualified engineer. After you dump you sit with the sound engineer and you get him to tweak things so you sound better. Can be days tweaking and you are not Michael Jackson but want to sound better so you tweak things almost to death ------> after a [point] your engineer turns to look up at you, you are by this time standing over the massive console and says boss we got a take -----------> can’t do more. You say dump because you see that even by eye you miss the peaks and troughs -----------> just can’t do it. He hits playback and you hear the sound and you admit in you, you are NOT Michael Jackson and you can Never be him ---------> it is not in the waves it is in you. LET US TRADE.

The Crow (_-_) Remembers

PS: Almost done and most revealing still just a bit more most likely late Sunday or Monday but you will like it everything I know is shared or at least everything is shared to the point where we can get to everything by questions. It is well.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
andrei-1, Mundu19

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

But someone help me. As I was working what is going on here hit me. What do we really need predictions for? a) we can time the begin of a CMD 1 b) each time it nests in an FLE ahead we can take profit and wait for change. c) On change up or down (if with CMD is involved reversal if not continuation just as yesterday), we reenter imitating the recursive behaviour of price and again in FLE we decide based on Screenface reads whether to exit or hold and even add etc. If we can assume as close as possible the behaviour of price why do we need to predict anything including the so-called end of the attractor.

In any case if this was not clear it should be starting hopefully tomorrow. I have never seen price fail the behaviours I am describing and to the extent that if we follow the model strictly we should not even use stop loss in range beyond the zero line or the turn point such as 1931.58 right now in Gold and we should not specify take profit until FLE because you merely inject error into space. That is how confident our calculations are. Again I have never seen the CMD's fail. So what do we want to predict say the end of the attractor for given the behaviour of price is such that if we follow it with this knowledge and confidence our trading assumes a new dimension and we simply dump the ignorant and stop talking to them because they live worlds apart from what we know. The end of the attractor is not a projection to make it is simply the change or turn in CMD and for that asset market there is nothing else to trade because how can there be a trend beyond a CMD turn that we know for certain will play. No one can ever know that? The current CMD is the known market and trading against it is plain stupid it is standard trend.

My point is what do we need predictions for if we know , start of new CMD (always correct), Stops = FLE hence we can take profit there to restart anew given the CMD is continuing or if not follow a new turn, I do not see the point of predicting anything at all. It is a question of finding out whether or not the behaviour of price we state according to model is true or false and changing our trading style to fit it completely. Prediction is stone age trading.

But I understand also it is not easy to assume the behaviours we specify for price and often we do not trust that these behaviours actually never fail even when we have never seen them fail such is the rubbish of "technical and fundamental" analysis in our heads. But lets see if we can trigger a whole review even among Orbit traders after my paper and ask ourselves to find our hearts in chaos because in fact (and I am not an exception), much of our trading and thinking is still stone age and that is really getting us into trouble and forcing us into conversations with people we should not be talking to at all since they should not exist for us.

But anyway lets see how we receive what I doing because in fact the thesis is and has been extremely radical (for most of the goons that come around here trying to trash the place), but not sure this has sunk into us the way it should have (including me just that I am more intimately aspiring than most because I know very clearly when we and that means me or others deviate from what we should be doing given the theory). The good thing though is we still have a reassuring track once we find our way back into the dogma of chaos determinism. We should not be talking to some people at all frankly what for? Just because they are human? No that is really silly because what do they add to anything we know and do?

(-_-)
Mundu19, solarian

Needed to to make clear what I mean in an above post last night because was tired and mixed things up given the state of my health but please this is an important TOPIC AND VERY IMPORTANT and in the writeup NOW EXPECTED we do not just make things clearer about how we should look at things we give decisive techniques to assure current winnings are stable enough to justify our selection of the concept of determinism in chaos as how we want to trade.

But someone help me. As I was working what is going on here hit me. What do we really need predictions for? a) we can time the begin of a CMD 1 and we are correct each time, b) we the structure is comprised of a direction with 1 or more FLE’s so if we do not wish to hold our play at each FLE we can take profit and wait for change, i.e. watch the FLE play and re-enter direction if indication is a continuation or if a pullback/reversal we see this and act accordingly c) this is all there is to chaos repeated folding and stretching and we know and can see the behaviour so it is a matter of fitting our mindset to this basic structure of the attractor and based on Screenface reads, so where we understand this we track this basic behaviour without a need for actually bothering about predictions as in practice we have no need whatsoever to predict anything since we are not trading speculatively but committed to known price behaviour.

Those who focus and define their strategies on predictions live and die in the “stone age” of trading and that is not us so we can simply leave them in ignorance. The point about the thesis we trade is that we agree with chaos theory that markets are unpredictable but deterministic and what comprises deterministic behaviour is as above and certain forever and therefore if that is our confidence then we have the audacity to indefinite wealth. The structure above is basic or intrinsic behaviour and can never fail. If price admits no randomness whatsoever in its evolution why should we worry about scarecrows like news, rumour, market talk from misguided and untrained analysts, etc. CMD1 is the largest available range to correctly trade the market and there is no other opportunity beyond that for anyone at all anywhere regardless of the silly trend lines and other misanalysis the ignorant others employ.

Therefore, the end or turn in the current CMD1 is all that guides us and in fact and in a sense the end of the current phase in the mother attractor. Now it is not possible and therefore unnecessary to try to predict the end of the mother attractor because it is as fractured as the current attractor so there is no point trying to figure out its end because a) not possible b) even with our speculative inclinations serves no purpose because you cannot in any practical sense trade it now since it is path to follow and the current attractor leads us exactly along that path and so no one can trade a future that has not arrived so it is BS to even be right about the mother attractors general direction because how do you get there just from knowing? It still must be traded according to the trajectories we read on the various CMD’s that lead to that future.
Look at how much people lost this year (and last year as well), speculating on the trajectory of the mother attractor in Gold as extending toward the 3000 handle but it is only now that we see a possibility. So some of them with trend lines that only now has become possible will of course start bragging about their predictive abilities but that is BS what did it pay all those that lost massively and what did it pay those who would now claim they predicted it correctly, could the hold any trade at all from when they made predictions to this point with anything like a reasonable payoff? Those were the points I was trying make and it got all mixed up as I typed. This is some kind of correction and to insist that the end of the current attractor is a turn and that it is the best we can know according to Chaos theory and no one is usefully placed to know beyond that AND IT DOES NOT MATTER BECAUSE EVEN IF YOU KNEW YOU CANNOT TRADE THE FUTURE BEFORE IT ARRIVES AND WHICH IS WHY WE SAY IN ORBIT TRADING THE FUTURE IS NOW.

(-_-)
Mundu19, solarian

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:23 pm Yup the pressure down is on alright. Nothing is an on and off switch (if you are to trust it) in trading, because price pattern is inductive and all change is in steps so that is what you can see. a) TT is being liberated by DarkOrchid in steps, b) CMD 1 is in pullback but pullback precedes reversal c)7n involvement is reassuring of an increasing condition, I mean it was not there before and to see such a senior boy getting involved in the fray should alarm and indicate seriousness, etc, etc it is all commonsensically obvious and should be read in a very relaxed mood no tension if it is NOT true will not BE there the things you see. You are getting along nicely my man. Cheers

(-_-)
Late thanks for the answer

My hard drive died at thursday (RIP you f***ing cheap SSD). I had 1 million problems during the new installation and set up process but I will be back soon.
These users thanked the author ForexFux for the post:
Darkdoji

Dave111 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:08 am Yeah just as sure as when it does resume up again without going too far into retrace, a Gold head crown will be left on the top of the start of May 7n high :-)
Quote from more than a month ago.
The green high global fractals pointed to this outcome, leaving a goldhead to goldhead 'saddle' on the Daily chart with the new magenta head now on top.
But it is as DarkDoji mentioned it is only speculation and very difficult to trade with all the market twists and turns, and even Friday had a big retrace to fool everyone before the huge move up and over the weekend.
And while still waiting for the new info it is safe too say that the 6n turns should remain the safest way to trade.

Davie
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, solarian

Sorry guys not trading at all was focused on my writeup because it was taking too long and in fact needed to end it to focus on trading but also needed to use it for my trading as well since there are new ideas it has reminded about. But men Gold sold the largest head fake in a long while. I guess this would be a good example of topological mixing in chaos. Anyway happy trading.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
ForexFux

Dear Creators of the tool,

I would just like to express my sincere gratitude for putting in the effort of constantly trying to simplify and explain matters that majority of people will find hard to grasp or even put in the effort to try and understand.

Your work I do say is amazing, very detailed and also a sense of relief that someone on this planet thought outside the box (excuse the pun as in trading language it can refer to an order block).

One thing I picked up with the tool is that as a trader I'm now very self aware on the nature of time itself.

I imagine that time reading are trajectory elements that can compliment ambient spaces too, I may be wrong, but i feel like there's an element within the flow of time that is by definition added to the dynamical behavior as part of the decision making process, I'm still learning so forgive me if this is already included in some of the tools purposes like cyclicality.

Curious to hear thoughts.

Much Love
These users thanked the author temporalmotif for the post:
Darkdoji