Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Spazmus wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:00 pm From block to block! Hands are shaking. But I believe in the system :)
Do not be afraid to cut the trade and take a loss if the trade changes and goes against you. With any setup, we can make a perfect entry but if the market changes against us and invalidates our trade then decide if you are prepared to take a loss or not. ONLY you can make this decision based on your risk and account equity.

Watch this video...post1295528938.html#p1295528938

Personally, I am not afraid to take a small loss because I KNOW my winners will ALWAYS be greater than the losses ;)

As far as I can see, this trade has NOT been invalidated just yet.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Spazmus, MarVas
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Spazmus wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:00 pm From block to block! Hands are shaking. But I believe in the system :)
I just logged on to my account now and checked it out it's a big downtrend. It will go up a bit but will resume down again.

Even if you take a loss, just wait and you will make it up in your next trade bro.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, Spazmus, maroka
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Be very selective about your trades. You DO NOT have to trade every signal that appears on your charts. Normally, as well, Monday is a trap day for the Market Makers. Learn to look for A+ and A++ trade setups.

It is about the quality of the trades over the quantity of trades. ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Spazmus, maroka, MarVas

Woodyz wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:56 pm Lost the ADX center line......Can anyone pls help?
Don't worry that is NOT the dynamic centre line for the ADX! That horizontal line is the 0 level for the Elliot Wave Oscillator. The Dynamic centre line for the ADX you set in the colour settings of the indicator.

These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Woodyz

Hi Beatle!
I hope you're fine!

I want to thank you for this system, it is incredible and really easy to understand, at least to enter the best trades.

Lucky you exist and make yourself available otherwise newbies like me would have big problems finding their way among the numerous web-trading scammers

Your advice or points of view (call them what you want) are very precious but above all the mindset you transmit to me is positive and only God knows how important it is in trading

Thanks again and please continue to support us!
These users thanked the author lukgoku for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, VespaTrader

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:11 pm Don't worry that is NOT the dynamic centre line for the ADX! That horizontal line is the 0 level for the Elliot Wave Oscillator. The Dynamic centre line for the ADX you set in the colour settings of the indicator.

[..............So how now do we get rid of the Elliot center line............There is no setting t/f or to change color to none?