Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Abdi wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:41 am With how "bad" I just meant how strongly ...
My english is not the best brother

As, written. I like your system. I also like Xards system and repainting isn't bad thing, if you know it beforehand and can work with it

As I was trying to learn more about the Zee indicator, I found the original system from the author in a ZIP file with a PDF for instructions on the FF forum.

He wrote it can occasionally repaint. Just trying to find out more, if somebody knows more ...
thanks for your replay , can you share zip file please

Pucmola wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:45 am I received a question by email: when are pips enough, i.e. exit... I used rsi for that... it knows exactly when enough is enough... so I'll attach it if anyone wants :)
Thanks a lot, man, you actually saved a soul tonight. thanks so much for the indicators, i sure definitely it will improve my trading.
These users thanked the author Narutopips for the post:
Pucmola
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

Narutopips wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:13 am Thanks a lot, man, you actually saved a soul tonight. thanks so much for the indicators, i sure definitely it will improve my trading.
I'm glad... But... you can have the best indicators in the world and you won't earn anything if you don't know how to use them, and you don't know what they do... every single indicator is profitable if you know how to use it... I use in ea indicators that are even repaint and it doesn't matter because they have to fulfill at least 8 other conditions for the trade to start. that was an example... sometimes even 20. for example, a white and blue dot on the graph... the white dot is the point where the market always returns and the blue is the start of a rally. if I don't write it, you think that one is a buy, the other is a sell, and you no longer have a profit...you still need a direction indicator, accelerator, volume, etc. so I'm not saving anyone, everyone is going for themselves... learn to use indicators and don't trade immediately and don't let anything surprise you with small lots. euro to euro makes a wallet and not fear that the market is going against us... I meant it all in a good way :)
enjoy and good luck
Attachments
learn to use the indicator first, then trade...
Betyx

IndicatorRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Combine the indicator to create alert

Dear coder could you please combine the two indicators to create signal alert with Plot arrow and Push /pop up alert. The rules are below. Indicators and template attached

Sell alert Rules
1. Trend wave indicator sell confirmation
2.HAOS histogram must above Zero line
3. Line cross the HAOS histogram

Vise versa buy alert
These users thanked the author smartvin for the post:
sal

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:05 am Here's an idea...

This is an oldie-but-goodie...
THV Trix.
(Yes, I know it's originally from Forex Factory/Turhovich/CobraForex, those guys are retired.)

It's Tim Tillson's T3 put into a double-MA momentum oscillator, which is "Trix".

Now, has anyone here ever coded a Forex Station version of Trix, AND with Averages instead of just T3?

An AllAverages Trix would be a weapon.
Check here
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
GoldenBrett90

This works in 15min TF. Currently, I am manually trading in the test system.
smartvin wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:58 am Combine the indicator to create alert

Dear coder could you please combine the two indicators to create signal alert with Plot arrow and Push /pop up alert. The rules are below. Indicators and template attached

Sell alert Rules
1. Trend wave indicator sell confirmation
2.HAOS histogram must above Zero line
3. Line cross the HAOS histogram

Vise versa buy alert