Re: Friday trades to finish off a golden BEATS week of trading! 🚀💸🔥📻

VespaTrader wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:10 am Send some Christmas chocolate to Mr Beatle! hahah
For sure!
But it would probably melt when it's in South Africa, summer down there ;)
I'm jealous, minus 9°C here :sad: :sweat:
These users thanked the author Samoth for the post (total 2):
VespaTrader, numega
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Mac version of MT4 is crap ( uses Wine emulator ), templates will crash or too many indicators will make the system unstable . You can't use ATS on it, due to ddl's etc.
You could use VMware Fusion on Mac or Bootcamp with Windows 10.
Tu peux demander un portable Windows au Papa Noël :sweat:

jeffph wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:00 am Hello best coder @BeatlemaniaSA
thank you for all your work and help
I tried to install atsV5 but it disappears as soon as I activate the dll,
I currently have version 1400 of mt4 but I have also tried with several older versions.
I'm on Mac. Is it cordllmain.dll as my screen capture that's causing the problem.
?
what is you mt4 version please
These users thanked the author VespaTrader for the post:
jeffph
The key to freedom is courage.

VespaTrader wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:36 am Mac version of MT4 is crap ( uses Wine emulator ), templates will crash or too many indicators will make the system unstable .
I use Linux and everything works fine. Windows fonts and symbols must be installed. I too had a problem with the display on MT4. I installed the fonts and everything works fine. I use Wine.
These users thanked the author Spazmus for the post (total 2):
jeffph, eduarescobar

The toggling of the Market Profile seem to have a small issue.
The rectangle still stays after I press "R" again to disable it. Have to manually delete it every time I toggle it.

Anyone having the same problem and know how to fix it?
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

VespaTrader wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:36 am Mac version of MT4 is crap ( uses Wine emulator ), templates will crash or too many indicators will make the system unstable . You can't use ATS on it, due to ddl's etc.
You could use VMware Fusion on Mac or Bootcamp with Windows 10.
Tu peux demander un portable Windows au Papa Noël :sweat:
....or Parallels with windows 11 also on Mac Silicon m1 or 2 or 3...