Re: ATR indicators for MT4

Hello,

I have recently developed a version of the ATR Probability Levels using a template from WyattsPivots, which I found on Forex Factory.

By incorporating the Open line, it has aesthetically improved, aiding in better visualization of the targeted period on the chart.

I am currently trying to find a solution to view the indicator's history (LookBackPeriod). However, the task has started to exceed my capabilities, especially when attempting to create Dynamic Arrays to store the indicator's data.

If a more experienced programmer could review the code, make it more efficient, and check for any errors, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
These users thanked the author bbookgenius for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, Akela
“All you need is one pattern to make a living” — Linda Raschke

Re: ATR Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 6:01 amTry!
Hi Mr Tools!! all good?

I have a slightly different suggestion than usual. This aims to help in the analysis of manual backtests.

This indicator already helps a lot to carry out the initial analysis, however NNFX, as a rule, operates on D1.

in that case, could you include the MTF within this MT4? Is the function of clicking on the screen to mark the TP/SL as in No Nonsense in the photo?
You don't even need to have all the NNFX functions, I marked the ones in the photo that I believe to be the most useful.

Note: if you can just leave the font option box available, I think it looks better on the graph, but this is completely optional, only if it's something simple

I think this will help the whole community a lot :D

Thank you very much once again. :D :D :D

NOTE 2: the screen's STC is the Adaptive Avgs STC