Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:09 am Today Buy at 2039.81
Go to sleep...

Hey price is still in FLE but hope you lucky since you are at sleep but not sure about this because we just talked about a pattern with up to 3 or 4 points and there could be a deeper retrace than usual. Anyway I wish you luck and hope it works. No big deal.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
ImpLaNT

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Took profit just before this post 675 points but shy of my TP as you can see. Looking at Screenface was that wise a) Should you not have waited to hit profit? b) is there not a chance it would rocket out? As for a) This was in the first place just to stress a point about some pattern we talked about in FLE and trying to make the point we have the a, b, and now c (there is a 6n match). I showed you another trade on which I took profit earlier so for any regular person that is fine. As for b) I would be shocked and scandalized because we are talking last 4h candle of the day and I did not check (as always since the thesis says the future states of a chaotic variable admits no randomness) as to whether there is an event on. Only under such a condition might price spike higher than FLE limits at this time but in any case what I am writing is more important to me right now so even if it spiked it would not go beyond 2000 points or so and I am not bothered by that since there is many tomorrows ahead. Some things are more important than trade wins when you can win serially.

(-_-)

PS: You will see I promise after reading what I am writing that I am not exactly a madman the fact is with Orbit you can stay rational and know trading is not world war 3 (= end of the world).
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Dave111, ImpLaNT

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:54 am Took profit just before this post 675 points but shy of my TP as you can see. Looking at Screenface was that wise a) Should you not have waited to hit profit? b) is there not a chance it would rocket out? As for a) This was in the first place just to stress a point about some pattern we talked about in FLE and trying to make the point we have the a, b, and now c (there is a 6n match). I showed you another trade on which I took profit earlier so for any regular person that is fine. As for b) I would be shocked and scandalized because we are talking last 4h candle of the day and I did not check (as always since the thesis says the future states of a chaotic variable admits no randomness) as to whether there is an event on. Only under such a condition might price spike higher than FLE limits at this time but in any case what I am writing is more important to me right now so even if it spiked it would not go beyond 2000 points or so and I am not bothered by that since there is many tomorrows ahead. Some things are more important than trade wins when you can win serially.

(-_-)

PS: You will see I promise after reading what I am writing that I am not exactly a madman the fact is with Orbit you can stay rational and know trading is not world war 3 (= end of the world).
How about the next Daily MRI line ?
Take out the May high. A bit ambitious ?

Dave111 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:13 am How about the next Daily MRI line ?
Take out the May high. A bit ambitious ?
Hey @Dave 111 you have been MIA a while. You know I frankly have no opinion I can trust on that. We see that price has been consuming space in direction pretty rapidly and has broken the bounds in the Quarterly range of Gold ala Weekly MRI (but is strangely located right now less than 1980 Monthly TP on the Daily Time Frame MRI) but has space of course on the Annual MRI in MN 2169/2290 and the shape in WK is certainly very bullish appearing to be aiming to push MN to limits. Like @ImpLaNT suggested the bullish surface has expanded now leaving only MN Green as the next area to be liberated. We have 3x Price Action Arrows all hot up and we are in CMD 1 = Gold so anything is possible. However we are also absent the expected monthly candle opening not too long from now which again could be impetus higher but as you know my friend and as we have seen before at this time of great certainty and expectation going up is the time someone somewhere might decide to deflate the balloon. However my sense is if that were that to happen it would be temporary enabling a recycle that takes us toward MN MRI highs but I really cannot guess but any pullback now I involving H4 pivot low is a great chance to pile in up I think. Long ramble and no clear answers but you know we do not predict we simply follow Orders ------> sorry I meant follow Orbit the Tool. Hope you are well and me I am ok as can be and really working that article I pushing that it is out not beyond this weekend. Cheers my very good friend always happy to see you around.

(_-_) Very happy to see a friend.
Dave111, ImpLaNT

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:08 am Hey @Dave 111 you have been MIA a while. You know I frankly have no opinion I can trust on that. We see that price has been consuming space in direction pretty rapidly and has broken the bounds in the Quarterly range of Gold ala Weekly MRI (but is strangely located right now less than 1980 Monthly TP on the Daily Time Frame MRI) but has space of course on the Annual MRI in MN 2169/2290 and the shape in WK is certainly very bullish appearing to be aiming to push MN to limits. Like @ImpLaNT suggested the bullish surface has expanded now leaving only MN Green as the next area to be liberated. We have 3x Price Action Arrows all hot up and we are in CMD 1 = Gold so anything is possible. However we are also absent the expected monthly candle opening not too long from now which again could be impetus higher but as you know my friend and as we have seen before at this time of great certainty and expectation going up is the time someone somewhere might decide to deflate the balloon. However my sense is if that were that to happen it would be temporary enabling a recycle that takes us toward MN MRI highs but I really cannot guess but any pullback now I involving H4 pivot low is a great chance to pile in up I think. Long ramble and no clear answers but you know we do not predict we simply follow Orders ------> sorry I meant follow Orbit the Tool. Hope you are well and me I am ok as can be and really working that article I pushing that it is out not beyond this weekend. Cheers my very good friend always happy to see you around.

(_-_) Very happy to see a friend.

I messed up a bit yesterday, but action so slow today so not much to report as yet. I will see how our Asian friends trade the market tonight, could be more pullbacks.

Lets all look at it this way. We watch H4 pivots so:

1 If Pi = low we expect it to rise and so watch for signs of rising

2 If Pi = High we expect it to fall so we watch for signs of falling

3 We also say white calls white and black calls black

4 Whites promote blacks

This means for instance we should expect the whitehead now in H4 to fall until another whitehead low. So we watch for changes from left to right.
If no changes and whitehead will get promoted higher we will see from new bars that behaviour.

If 2 whites (like now) wish to promote a black, the current whitehead will fall well below the current whitehead low until it hits a blackhead. A black can rise directly to become another blackhead high. But usually a Blackhead will fluctuate such that there are 2 whites between it and its low counterpart going up and so the same going down. Like watching the screen now I am thinking are going for a blackhead because that means a deeper fall. But if the whitehead falls and makes a whitehead low then of course it is a very bullish sign because as we can see from immediate history a, b, c, and it is d That has been the point returning higher FLE. It is another way of watching the market that is interesting and that way you also see why Screenface is changing as it is. Right now looks bullish but I think it is likely to still fall to a whitehead low to rotate out but if we move to a blackhead in H4 we are talking a deeper pullback than usual which we watch even after it has turned up because it can make a pivot higher low than the current top and fall heavily when it behaves like that. If you focus on Semaphores on H4 it really pays to watch how they change because that is what affects all signalling.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
ImpLaNT, Mundu19, solarian

@Dave 111 again spot on in your outlook from our talk yesterday and does seem the whole Gold setup has gotten a bit toppy but as I said do not think it is a reversal just yet as no indication. Regardless it could translate to be a deep 6n Pullback. Could be significant if new 9n bar joins the fray tomorrow. Regardless, any swing higher sooner or later might be a good chance to join and hold for a drive to or beyond 9n limits. Looks like some fat pocket wants to drive out bears by killing the bugs on a low swing up. Not sure what @ImpLaNT thinks?

The Crow (_-_) Inverted: Happy with rash of "systems" upgrades everywhere, all look pretty good (and profitable which is good for us), easier to prove the case.
Dave111, ImpLaNT

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:21 pm @Dave 111 again spot on in your outlook from our talk yesterday and does seem the whole Gold setup has gotten a bit toppy but as I said do not think it is a reversal just yet as no indication. Regardless it could translate to be a deep 6n Pullback. Could be significant if new 9n bar joins the fray tomorrow. Regardless, any swing higher sooner or later might be a good chance to join and hold for a drive to or beyond 9n limits. Looks like some fat pocket wants to drive out bears by killing the bugs on a low swing up. Not sure what @ImpLaNT thinks?

The Crow (_-_) Inverted: Happy with rash of "systems" upgrades everywhere, all look pretty good (and profitable which is good for us), easier to prove the case.
Yes I am in the sell, will see how far it goes.
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post:
Darkdoji