Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:17 am G-Channel indicator with ATR or ADR bands

Changed the high/low band to atr (average true range) or adr (average daily range) bands.
Hi MrTools,

Thank you for developing this indicator it allows us to stay in trades for longer periods. I have a request: could you add an arrow and color change when the price breaks the band? Specifically, an up arrow and a green midline when the price breaks the upper band, a yellow midline when the price is within the band, and a down arrow and a red midline when the price breaks the lower band. Additionally, having the option to display the signal only once until the opposite band breaks, or continuously every time it breaks, would be great. Is this possible?

Thanks.

ujtrader wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:46 pm Hi MrTools,

Thank you for developing this indicator it allows us to stay in trades for longer periods. I have a request: could you add an arrow and color change when the price breaks the band? Specifically, an up arrow and a green midline when the price breaks the upper band, a yellow midline when the price is within the band, and a down arrow and a red midline when the price breaks the lower band. Additionally, having the option to display the signal only once until the opposite band breaks, or continuously every time it breaks, would be great. Is this possible?

Thanks.
Try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
ujtrader, TransparentTrader, kvak, talaate, thomdel, alexm

Milad8732 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:02 pm hello Mrtools
sir I have request
is this possible to change color of blue line (i think it's moving on donchian) when slope of it changed !
Added signal line coloring.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
josi, Milad8732, rudiarius, alexm, RodrigoRT7