LikeRe: CADCHF with the new setup 🔥🔥🔥

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:02 pm CADCHF also has positive swap fees from my broker so an additional benefit to holding this trade as a swing trade ;)
Dude you have gotta to have the cleanest and best looking chart setups I have ever seen in my life and across any forum man. From the very first version of your system (i love the very light color S&R blocks) this is A1 and your screenshots with descriptions are works of art.

Truth be told I still use your version one for trend analysis each day.... Daily chart it's a money maker and I love seeing the new chart screenshots you release 😛
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, moey_dw, VespaTrader, BeatlemaniaSA, Woodyz

Re: CADCHF with the new setup 🔥🔥🔥

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:02 pm CADCHF also has positive swap fees from my broker so an additional benefit to holding this trade as a swing trade ;)
Awesomeee we can trade long the pullback to 0.64700 then back down again into the Weekly & Monthly overall downtrend with valid signals....... no speculation!! Hehe
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
VespaTrader, Forexlearner, BeatlemaniaSA
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

HappyRe: CADCHF with the new setup 🔥🔥🔥

Love the colours of this classic, please share the template :Fire: :In Love:

boytoy wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:54 pm Dude you have gotta to have the cleanest and best looking chart setups I have ever seen in my life and across any forum man. From the very first version of your system (i love the very light color S&R blocks) this is A1 and your screenshots with descriptions are works of art.

Truth be told I still use your version one for trend analysis each day.... Daily chart it's a money maker and I love seeing the new chart screenshots you release 😛

The key to freedom is courage.

Re: CADCHF with the new setup 🔥🔥🔥

boytoy wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:54 pm Dude you have gotta have the cleanest and best-looking chart setups I have ever seen in my life and across any forum man. From the very first version of your system (I love the very light colour S&R blocks) this is A1 and your screenshots with descriptions are works of art.

Haha, this takes me down memory lane!! :In Love: :D
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Alrighty, back from a golf lesson and I see the 2nd day's test is running beautifully! :D

I'll scan the charts now for the next round of trading opportunities ;)

I trade the 30min and above TF's because I still teach golf and with summer on its way here that will get busier. managing the best of both worlds :Rofl:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Alanoo212
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:35 pm Alrighty, back from a golf lesson and I see the 2nd day's test is running beautifully! :D

I'll scan the charts now for the next round of trading opportunities ;)

I trade the 30min and above TF's because I still teach golf and with summer on its way here that will get busier. managing the best of both worlds :Rofl:
Do you know what it was like when you were younger? You wanted to go to sleep quickly so you could wake up in the morning and go to the pitch! Today we will wait for your configuration :D
These users thanked the author Alanoo212 for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, moey_dw