Re: New ATS 5 setup running test

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:30 am

Warmest regards,
Beatle
wow, I'm impressed, looks very good and clean. :D

I'm very excited to see what it's like to trade with it.

I see a lot of new indicators on the bottom :Shocked:

What exactly do the scissors and the red & blue lines mean?

Edit: wow I just saw that you made like 52 % profit today, well done ;)

NASDAQ today was profitable too today for me
These users thanked the author Samoth for the post:
numega
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

Re: New ATS 5 setup running test

Samoth wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:02 am wow, I'm impressed, looks very good and clean. :D

I'm very excited to see what it's like to trade with it.

I see a lot of new indicators on the bottom :Shocked:

What exactly do the scissors and the red & blue lines mean?
Haha, don't worry all will be made clear on Wednesday :D The indicators are oldies but goldies just in histogram form ;)

I've presented them in this format and sequence to literally make a trader's trading decision simple and effective. Of course, this is just my insight and that is why I always test any system/setup I intend to share with the community.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
MarVas, numega
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Morning guys,

Right, day 2 of testing. I had one trade running overnight and it's in good profit already. Placed a couple more trades this morning on the JPY pairs.

All trades were placed on valid signals for the timeframe that I had chosen, the 30min TF. Experiencing some drawdown on those pairs. However, there is NO signal to exit those trades so I will continue to monitor them.

With trading you WILL have situations where everything is in alignment but soon after entry the market changes against you. No matter. We take the loss IF it results in a loss and we continue trading ;)

I don't see these JPY pairs resulting in a loss but I am prepared for that eventuality :D

Today I will be trading the 30min and 15min TF's. I don't usually trade the 5min TF but tomorrow I'll trade it ;)

Have a great day trading guys and will keep you all informed of the trades today. :) :thumbup:

Update: 10pip loss taken on EJ. It was NOT moving as I predicted so I cut my losses. This is an IMPORTANT aspect of successful trading. DO NOT be afraid to cut your losses quickly rather than hoping and praying that it will EVENTUALLy turn around ;) There IS and always WILL BE another opportunity to trade :D

Update 2: Haha, EJ did eventually move as I predicted :Rofl: Hey, you lose some but win a lot ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
VespaTrader, eduarescobar
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

LikeRe: CADCHF with the new setup 🔥🔥🔥

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:02 pm CADCHF also has positive swap fees from my broker so an additional benefit to holding this trade as a swing trade ;)
Dude you have gotta to have the cleanest and best looking chart setups I have ever seen in my life and across any forum man. From the very first version of your system (i love the very light color S&R blocks) this is A1 and your screenshots with descriptions are works of art.

Truth be told I still use your version one for trend analysis each day.... Daily chart it's a money maker and I love seeing the new chart screenshots you release 😛
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, moey_dw, VespaTrader, BeatlemaniaSA, Woodyz