Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Finsburypark2 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:03 am My view "Finsburypark Trend" template....trend is your friend!
M30 Black
M15 Grey

All order SL -12 TP 80

Nice setup, especially the M30 black picture where that green/red subwindow indicator seems to show where the local tops and bottoms are.

Is there any chance you'll upload the template file and the indicator files themselves?
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post (total 2):
jonasf, RodrigoRT7

TransparentTrader wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:45 pm Nice setup, especially the M30 black picture where that green/red subwindow indicator seems to show where the local tops and bottoms are.

Is there any chance you'll upload the template file and the indicator files themselves?
Looks familiar files from Forex station forum only .. can you tell me what Avg line you have on the chart apart from Fibo and Trendforce volume at the bottom

dwenblade wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:59 pm Looks familiar files from Forex station forum only .. can you tell me what Avg line you have on the chart apart from Fibo and Trendforce volume at the bottom

Would you be able to link me to the Trendforce volume indicator on the bottom window? I’m looking around the forum in the searches and I can't seem to find anything that looks like it.

Hopefully the person who shared the system will be kind enough to upload the files he used to create those templates. :)

TransparentTrader wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:31 am Would you be able to link me to the Trendforce volume indicator on the bottom window? I’m looking around the forum in the searches and I can't seem to find anything that looks like it.

Hopefully the person who shared the system will be kind enough to upload the files he used to create those templates. :)
Here .. This is the file ..Just play around with deviation ..Cheers
These users thanked the author dwenblade for the post:
TransparentTrader

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi, Just wondering if one of wonderful coders could kindly make this T3 Demarket MTF. This is a simple yet exceptional indicator coded by mladen that can help any traders system make more money if they take the time to study it fully. I cureently use it in conjunction with a higher timeframe but if it were MTF it would simply save screen space. Thanks in advance.

Kangaroo wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:31 am Hi, Just wondering if one of wonderful coders could kindly make this T3 Demarket MTF. This is a simple yet exceptional indicator coded by mladen that can help any traders system make more money if they take the time to study it fully. I cureently use it in conjunction with a higher timeframe but if it were MTF it would simply save screen space. Thanks in advance.
Check here

Economic History Box Indicator:
I used to pull my hair, as I have spent great efforts fine tuning my favourite indicators, but when I put them to work live, they don’t work as reliably as I expect they should, especially when I work on lower TFs.
Reason: I have overly fine-tuned the indicators to encompass spikes induced by economic news.
I wish to share this indicator that maps historical economic news on the chart, perhaps you too would find it helpful to visualize the reasons behind the abnormal behaviors.

Features of the indicator:
1. Can choose target currency
2. Can search for news keywords
3. Can specify impact box’s size in minutes (before and after news releases)
4. Filters (0,H,M,L,N; 0=Not use, (H)igh, (M)edium, (L)Low, N=Holiday)
Files needed: Historical news data (see attachment). Put it under XXXXXXXX\MQL4\Files\
(If you want to use it for back test, save a copy of the data file under XXXXXXXX\tester\Files\ too)
(You can find more history data [before 2023] compiled by Hanover at Forex Factory. You can also download weekly csv from the ForexFactory, only need to change the format a bit and add it on the txt file.)

Disclaimer and glitches:
1. I am not a coder, this is a piece of work by a coder friend doing it for me with a fee, I don’t know how to code to get rid of the glitches.
2. There are small glitches with the indi, such as, sometimes it will print the news content sometimes it won’t. But that won’t affect it’s primary function.
3. It doesn’t adjust the GMT automatically, you have to key in accordingly.
4. It reads txt file well, but not all csv files, it depends on what app you used to produce the file. To make sure it works, I put in txt file in the attachement.

My humble wishes:
1. If you are a coder finding this indi useful, please feel free to improve it, hopefully, remove the glitches.

Happy trading!
These users thanked the author Cazz223 for the post:
chris006