Re: Chandelier Exit Indicators

mrtools wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:38 pm Have this old version that's mtf, think it's kinda close to Ionone's version, will do a mtf of his version when i feel better.
Hello once again Mr Tools, how are you? as this indicator was the highlight of this week, with good results in BTC, XAU/USD and SP 500.

Could you include the averages and the MTF? :D

Thank you very much in advance

Note: either indicator is great, I added both to make things easier :D

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:54 pm Hello once again Mr Tools, how are you? as this indicator was the highlight of this week, with good results in BTC, XAU/USD and SP 500.

Could you include the averages and the MTF? :D

Thank you very much in advance

Note: either indicator is great, I added both to make things easier :D

The only way I can think of adding the averages is instead of using close price in it's final calculations is to maybe try an pre-smoothed averages price in it's calculation where you will have all the prices and averages to try, is this something you have in mind?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:34 am The only way I can think of adding the averages is instead of using close price in it's final calculations is to maybe try an pre-smoothed averages price in it's calculation where you will have all the prices and averages to try, is this something you have in mind?
Hi, MR Tools :D Yes, I think it would be something considering the smoothing of the atr itself. But the way you think is most appropriate will be excellent :D