Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Dave111 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:14 am Not been trading this week, I caught Covid and been spending a lot of time in bed but a bit brighter today.
I was feeling sorry for myself until I read your post, I knew you had some serious health issues but that is not good. My father in law had MS so I know about this type of condition.
I should be back soon and we can get going again.
Take care.

Davie
Ok my man felt it that there was a problem but glad to know you are in recovery so get well soon and big cheers from me.

(-_-)

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Mundu19 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:37 am Hello Samm,
Thanks for sharing with us Orbit the Tool. I have just finished reading through the thread and taking notes along the way. It's an awesome tool and have committed myself to learn it. Please get well soon.
Welcome and best wishes. I watched you inspecting and then once I saw you posting thanks to member posts I knew or at least felt a change coming and so glad you are with us and my very best wishes. Thanks man.

(_-_) Delighted

Pullback on Command 0. I have trades hanging so am I worried? May be a little as always reversals begin from a pullback but all indications right now are for an in-phase drawdown. So do not feel a real threat just now +:

1. D1 Window shows a diagonal match with H4 as both = A (3) an unbalance that needs to be corrected up.
2. Wk Semaphore is incomplete up
3.MN also Incomplete up and therefore on the system of pivoting one expects a correction up and therefore I assume for now persistence higher.
4. Again an example of the recursive behaviour of fractals as attractors lower than MN converge on a point high in MN.
5. So actually read the stall but decided to hold and also not trade down to cover because I am busy and cannot mange opposites or a hedge right now.
6. When in long term hold though a hedge at pullbacks is not too bad an idea but RIGHT NOW I estimate a stop low at circa 1986.
7. In D1 window I see price at a distance to the DeMark line which gives me some visual comfort that I might be right (but of course that is a bit speculative).
8. Let us assume for a moment I am wrong and this is actually a turn what would I do a) nothing as I will wait for a low stop b) upon low stop price Must return high.
9. On that return which is logically going to be less than current top I will recover buys at less than prime value and enter sells.
10. Sometimes depending on earliness of buy entries for the given scenario a loss would occur but so what? Will be a neat loss and will recover on down swing. ***
11. Never panic Orbit has your back - the false stories and scarecrows are not the way they are painted in deterministic trading you have control ---> TOTAL CONTROL.

(-_-)

PS: Unless there is a change in Command 1 status I am suffering the drawdown in risk-free space so not too worried. *** Could alternatively and preferably exit trades at low profit depending on availability and overall read of space dynamics.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
Mundu19, Dave111, ImpLaNT

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:38 am Welcome and best wishes. I watched you inspecting and then once I saw you posting thanks to member posts I knew or at least felt a change coming and so glad you are with us and my very best wishes. Thanks man.

(_-_) Delighted
I am really happy to have come to this thread. I am one of those traders you talked about who are not able to pull the trigger. That was for me. Orbit the Tool is beginning to give me the confidence and understanding of the market in a way is very new and rejuvenating. Thanks again for speaking the truth so bluntly and to the point.
These users thanked the author Mundu19 for the post (total 2):
Dave111, Darkdoji