Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

simon_n3z wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:50 pm Hello kvak,

I was hoping to have the indicator top out and bottom out as far as it goes, with no limit around the 55 and -55 zone.

Just around 0 with to limit on how high or low it indicates

Please please?

sorry for the trouble,

-simon
Sorry, but I dont really understand what you want. Is there any rsi what have what you want? Or tell what are you want to do with this rsi?
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
simon_n3z

kvak wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:09 am Try...
Okay, i dl'd the indi again (v1.2) to be sure. I attach the setfile i use too.

Look now at the screenshot, see where the line goes straight at the 50 and -50 level. That's the limit (boundary) i was referring to. I don't want that, let it go as high or low as it goes.
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

simon_n3z wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:27 am Okay, i dl'd the indi again (v1.2) to be sure. I attach the setfile i use too.

Look now at the screenshot, see where the line goes straight at the 50 and -50 level. That's the limit (boundary) i was referring to. I don't want that, let it go as high or low as it goes.
RSI operates between a scale of 0 and 100. The closer RSI is to 0, the weaker the momentum is for price movements. The opposite is also true. An RSI closer to 100 indicates a period of stronger momentum.

This is part from first post from Mr Mladen.

Thats all....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
simon_n3z

mrtools wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:17 am Try here
Hello again Mrtools. This Mladen's Composite Rsi is already awesome! But could you pls Arm it with more averages (specially zero lag ones), price types and maybe Rsi Types? bests can always be better! :) Many thanks and good wishes to you.
These users thanked the author ixion700 for the post:
RodrigoRT7
Think out of the box!

@mrtools Thank you for updating the Connors RSI. This RSI gets a lot of bad press but I don't know why as I find it useful, especially when comparing with Wilder's RSI. Please can you add alerts for overbought / oversold levels to the Connors RSI? Much appreciated for all the work you do on the site.

Regards,
GC
mrtools wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:20 am Divergence added.

GraniteChief wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:38 am @mrtools Thank you for updating the Connors RSI. This RSI gets a lot of bad press but I don't know why as I find it useful, especially when comparing with Wilder's RSI. Please can you add alerts for overbought / oversold levels to the Connors RSI? Much appreciated for all the work you do on the site.

Regards,
GC
Added overbought/oversold alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
GraniteChief, pin12, Intrest 1, mate