Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Look at the KSO - all n-7n are orange and in the top line (pullback at the limit), 8n in the middle (white with a red dot), which suggests that at the moment it has much more intentions to move down than up. This suggests that the upward pullback may end right now and, in fact, this is the last moment to resume the downward movement. If this does not happen and the price goes higher, then the downward movement that began on October 30 from the 2009.31 mark will lose its strength and significance.
At the same time, 7n TT went into the Open Up state. Which further casts doubt on the possibility of a full continuation of the downward movement.
Attachments
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 3):
Dave111, RollerAndTrading, Darkdoji

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Hi,
ImpLaNT pretty much has it covered at the moment, I have a few screenshots saved though.
This move up started yesterday but as you can see on TT (Term Trades) some of the other partitions have opened up.
n TT change will end end any move.
This is great that we are getting a bit more input on the thread !
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 3):
ImpLaNT, RollerAndTrading, Darkdoji

Ikeyoung27 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:32 am This is great we are getting back into what the topic was supposed to be discussed. Keep adding as much detail as y’all can so other people can understand how to read the market
Hmmmm. I just closed 3 sells today: XAUUSD, GBPUSD, EURUSD, bringing the cited consecutive wins to 38! So I think I have a rather good grasp on "reading the market", wouldn't you agree? With NO ORBIT!

But perhaps you intended somethng more along the lines of, "So other people can figure out how to interpret all of the information provided by Orbit despite the huge cognitive load that it entails".

These users thanked the author regit for the post:
WilliamB
The Crow hates eating crow, but serves himself nearly every day.

regit wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:59 am Hmmmm. I just closed 3 sells today: XAUUSD, GBPUSD, EURUSD, bringing the cited consecutive wins to 38! So I think I have a rather good grasp on "reading the market", wouldn't you agree? With NO ORBIT!

But perhaps you intended somethng more along the lines of, "So other people can figure out how to interpret all of the information provided by Orbit despite the huge cognitive load that it entails".

Hi regit,

Would you be so kind to share with us, at least some tips on how you go about "reading the market" so accurately. Much appreciated. Thanks.

regit wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:59 am Hmmmm. I just closed 3 sells today: XAUUSD, GBPUSD, EURUSD, bringing the cited consecutive wins to 38! So I think I have a rather good grasp on "reading the market", wouldn't you agree? With NO ORBIT!

So tell me what is the point of what you are doing?? What and to whom do you want to prove and what for?
1. - you publish a table in which there is no “Opening price” column. Instead, the opening time is indicated. Do you naively think that someone will look at the charts and search for where you opened and at what price? Who needs this??
2 - your table can only be viewed through a magnifying glass, given the length of this gut and how it looks in the viewer on the screen
3 - everyone here knows and understands perfectly well that there are hundreds of systems and approaches that can be used to work with varying degrees of success, some better, some worse
4 - this thread is dedicated to the Orbit tool and everything connected with it, but not to everything else that exists besides it

You blame Doji for having insatiable pride, but what about you? But unlike you, he provided something to people. What prevents you from doing the same? Create your own thread (fortunately, the resource does not limit anyone in this), post your system there for everyone to see and use, and then people will come to you and fully enjoy the results of your work. What is the problem?
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
Darkdoji

I was not going to give trade signals, but just to prove a point. We are still in an uptrend with global inverse on green. KSO has remained at the top, cooling off.
A pullback has happened.
Entry up, IF and WHEN, TT n green and closed.
Add on entry when same n turns orange and open.
Target higher than current top (to be decided at the time)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 3):
ImpLaNT, RollerAndTrading, Darkdoji

Dave111 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:11 am I was not going to give trade signals, but just to prove a point. We are still in an uptrend with global inverse on green. KSO has remained at the top, cooling off.
A pullback has happened.
Entry up, IF and WHEN, TT n green and closed.
Add on entry when same n turns orange and open.
Target higher than current top (to be decided at the time)
Yes, I completely agree with you and fully support your point of view. I’m still out of position and really want to go to sleep... :yawn: :eh:
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
Darkdoji

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:29 am So tell me what is the point of what you are doing?? What and to whom do you want to prove and what for?
1. - you publish a table in which there is no “Opening price” column. Instead, the opening time is indicated. Do you naively think that someone will look at the charts and search for where you opened and at what price? Who needs this??
2 - your table can only be viewed through a magnifying glass, given the length of this gut and how it looks in the viewer on the screen
3 - everyone here knows and understands perfectly well that there are hundreds of systems and approaches that can be used to work with varying degrees of success, some better, some worse
4 - this thread is dedicated to the Orbit tool and everything connected with it, but not to everything else that exists besides it

You blame Doji for having insatiable pride, but what about you? But unlike you, he provided something to people. What prevents you from doing the same? Create your own thread (fortunately, the resource does not limit anyone in this), post your system there for everyone to see and use, and then people will come to you and fully enjoy the results of your work. What is the problem?
LOL. Looks like you don't remember that I was SPECIFICALLY demanded to post my winning trades because a huge skeptic was so certain that I was, at best, blowing a load of hot air while he claimed to be "the better trader". So all of your thanks or condemnation of me doing what he demanded needs to be addressed to him, not to me.

And soon after he had to eat crow, he began launching his vitriolic tirades at me as a result of his fragile ego taking a huge hit from his public humiliation, to which I simply remained silent.

And I would be remiss to not remind you how he claims he will "handle @regit nicely" and "I will sort him out easily. . ." LOL. That's more of his over-blown ego at work that results in exactly the opposite of what he thinks will be achieved.
These users thanked the author regit for the post:
WilliamB
The Crow hates eating crow, but serves himself nearly every day.