Supply and Demand zones exit Indicator

The Supply and Demand Zones is one of my favs BUT getting a signal WHEN IT ENTERS A ZONE is only useful for an alert if you need to exit as that zone was your target. As at most times it can be in that zone for many many hours ,days consolidating for liquidity purposes.

I needed to know when it leaves a Zone as a kind of retesting of the zone or simply it's first exit out of the zone so i could begin trading in the direction of the exit.

So here is my amended version indicator of the original to tell me that the candle is leaving the zone. Remember the greater the fuzzy the more likely it is to constantly enter and exit that zone
These users thanked the author DVanAssen for the post:
SijjiN

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Hello Gang,
I was wondering if someone could make this tool mtf. I found it last night and the strategy calls for adding the indicator 3 times you change the period to 9,14,19.

Looks almost like a macd but once all 3 are above the zero you buy and viceversa for sell. I've added two pics one is 5min on us30 and the other is 15min. It is the last subwindow with the red and blue lines.

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

kenshin281180# wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:08 am Hello Gang,
I was wondering if someone could make this tool mtf. I found it last night and the strategy calls for adding the indicator 3 times you change the period to 9,14,19.

Looks almost like a macd but once all 3 are above the zero you buy and viceversa for sell. I've added two pics one is 5min on us30 and the other is 15min. It is the last subwindow with the red and blue lines.
It's a decompiled, badly repainting version of ehler's fisher transform.