Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:03 am I don't at all refute the fractal model of the market on all possible timeframes. This is really true from M1 to MN1, as well as on all artificially obtained TFs such as H3, H12, etc... Everywhere there will be the same fractals. Its a fact. And I didn't mention the word timeframe anywhere in my post.
I'm saying that the Orbit screenface is inconvenient to use for working on junior TFs due to the constant change in its state. I have already said that each subsequent version of Orbit becomes more and more inert in terms of the speed of the screenface’s response to price changes and I said what this is connected with. It’s not for nothing that Doji looks mainly at H4, and for younger TFs he only clarifies the moment of entry. And note...here we are talking only about Orbit and nothing else. Everything that we have from our own developments has no meaning here. We can only privately compare them with Orbit and draw conclusions.
I also want to say that if you think that you have a unique approach, then why would you waste your time and write something here instead of just working according to your own method? Personally, Orbit is interesting to me at certain points, that’s why I’m here. I'm not here to prove to anyone that I have something better than Orbit, like you do. I can’t stop you from writing anything here, but the fact is that these unnecessary conversations take a lot of time. The thread is about Orbit and not about whether there is something better than Orbit. Please take this into account...

P.S.... And just for fun... I opened a buy position at 1946. I am tentatively considering 1997 as a target (to be specified as we go). Naturally, I don’t think that the target will be achieved today or tomorrow. I wrote this to show roughly the framework within which I think. As you can see, we are not talking about pipsing and scalping. Naturally, I can't guarantee that the price will reach this level, but if I see that there is a threat of a reversal, I will fix it according to the current state.
If this thread were ACTUALLY only about Orbit, then there would be absolutely ZERO posts that have my name in them in an attempt to denigrate me after the post I made in August wherein I stated
you have succeeded in driving me away.
after which I made no further posts until last week. These unending attacks that are not about Orbit reflect a clearly mentally unbalanced person with significant self-image problems with a warped personality. And when one considers that not a single post in protest about such offensive behavior was made indicates additional problem areas with the members of this thread.

Furthemore, the door was opened for me to post about my system back in August. Indeed, I was REQUESTED--essentially ORDERED-- to post about it with an explanation about WINNING TRADES that left The Crow so astonished and embarassed and so busy eating crow that he has never responded to this evidence of a winning system and a "superior trader" that he requested that I post. Before this request, you can check my posts to find that when questions were asked about my system, I indicated that it was not about Orbit so I would not discuss it here. His mental issues had him confident that no such system exists, and therefore it would be impossible for me to produce the evidence, that when I did produce the evidence, it further fueled his warped mental condition to unleash another tirade against me. And because he ended up eating crow, he remained steadfast in belittling me week-after-week in an effort to assuage his own broken ego.
These users thanked the author regit for the post (total 2):
WilliamB, RollerAndTrading
The Crow hates eating crow, but serves himself nearly every day.

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Ikeyoung27 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:52 am Dave111
Ok I understand I’m trying to make trading fun for me next I need to understand how to interpret what the lines on the chart mean I get the red and green circles
Do you mean the MRI lines ?
They are just a mix of fibonacci and floor traders pivots and each represent an estimated range for the timeframes, like a static TMA returning to middle and opposite boundaries in a set period. They are only places where the market may react depending on a move and the Daily range for instance, they can make good targets most of the time but don't get to caught up in them. I took profit at one today as the market had a bigger than normal range and I was happy with that.
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 2):
RollerAndTrading, Darkdoji

Ikeyoung27 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:30 am Dave111
Yea I were talking about the mri lines but also the zig zag lines as well as the semaphores

See the manuals attached to this forum and try to get an idea of them by the diagrams. They are ranked from small timeframes to the largest.
They mark high and low points with lines attached and crowns, to show the rankings by the colour.
But in the end the market decides when a move has completed and a change in direction occurs and this is followed exactly by Orbit.
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 2):
RollerAndTrading, Darkdoji

Orbit the Tool
Basic screenface guide.

This guide should be used with reference to the manuals provided by Darkdoji and does not cover the more detailed readings of the tool.
Important point to notice: If you have just opened MT4 after a period of time (sleep etc.) you may have missed tell tale signs of an upcoming change in the direction of the market you are trading, which I will cover in turn when it happens.

1 Fractal patterns.
2 Term Trades + Cyclicality
3 Orbit spot + Range Arrows
4 KSO (Kinematic Similitude Oscillator)
5 Ordinals (Group) + Price Dynamics
6 Initial Value + Power + Orbit arrow + Orbit top arrow

I will quote this post with all various screenshots to explain how to quickly read the state of any market but for all examples given will be XAUUSD.
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 5):
RollerAndTrading, solarian, mahamaya, global, Darkdoji

Recently got caught up on the latest, since I've not had a chance to spend enough time in the forum recently.

Nonetheless, let's stop the toxicity. It's OK to disagree, but personal attacks and toxic comments that have been made on this forum, with judging or criticizing someone when you don't know their full situation is not OK. Also instead of elevating the conflict try to get help from 3rd parties in this case forum admins/moderators.

There can be factors/conditions that people may not be aware including medical, personal upbringing, etc. In my life, I have often seen that making assumptions or judgments without a complete understanding of someone's background or character leads to negative consequences. This kind of behavior not only hurts others but can also come back to affect us in unforeseen and harsh ways (Karma retribution, Law of Cause&Effect and Reciprocity etc). Therefore, It's crucial for us to take a moment to consider the impact of our words, particularly on those who might be dealing with unseen challenges.

The desire to be heard is universal. We all need to take a step back and reflect on how our words can negatively impact others, especially those dealing with conditions we may not be aware of. Therefore, we should try to:
- have open and thoughtful discussions, not tear each other down.
- practice active listening and express ourselves with care and consideration, and disagree respectfully as needed.

Thus, by prioritizing understanding over conflict, we can transform this forum into a more inclusive and supportive environment .
These users thanked the author solarian for the post (total 4):
Dave111, ImpLaNT, RollerAndTrading, Darkdoji

regit wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:06 am If this thread were ACTUALLY only about Orbit, then there would be absolutely ZERO posts that have my name in them in an attempt to denigrate me after the post I made in August wherein I stated after which I made no further posts until last week. These unending attacks that are not about Orbit reflect a clearly mentally unbalanced person with significant self-image problems with a warped personality. And when one considers that not a single post in protest about such offensive behavior was made indicates additional problem areas with the members of this thread.
Listen, don’t you think that everyone needs to be able to forgive people’s past sins and grievances? In the end, we are men and not bazzare womans to endlessly start squabbles against each other. You and not only you witnessed my recent quarrel with Doji, the cause of which was a mere trifle (personally, in my opinion, he thinks differently and that’s his right). But two days were enough for me to let go of this situation and not join the camp of the militias who want to start a revolution here. What will this lead to in the end? Everyone will remain with what everyone has now. Who will benefit from this and in what form? - nobody...
We need to stop getting personal and comparing ourselves like schoolboys who have the largest dick, whose system is better, who trades better, etc... In the end, this is not why we have gathered here. The purpose of our stay here is different - to master the proposed tool to improve our work as traders, naturally for those who need it and are interested.
Those who believe that they don’t need it and everything is fine with them, I think, can not waste their time staying here, but simply work according to their own approaches.
I believe that there were enough squabbles and quarrels for several months ahead, and now it would be more useful for everyone if peace came here. This will be more beneficial for everyone. Therefore, I urge you to let go of your grievances, as you see, I do just that myself.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 4):
mrtools, Dave111, RollerAndTrading, Darkdoji

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:03 am P.S.... And just for fun... I opened a buy position at 1946. I am tentatively considering 1997 as a target (to be specified as we go). Naturally, I don’t think that the target will be achieved today or tomorrow. I wrote this to show roughly the framework within which I think. As you can see, we are not talking about pipsing and scalping. Naturally, I can't guarantee that the price will reach this level, but if I see that there is a threat of a reversal, I will fix it according to the current state.
Closed yesterday's buy position at 1964.62
+ 178,2 pips
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 5):
mrtools, solarian, Dave111, RollerAndTrading, Darkdoji