IdeaRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Good morning fellow members!

This is a request for Mr.Tools, a simple one, but than again noting is simple in coding.

Mr.Tools, is it possible to make the TDI avg/alerts oscillate around the 0 line ?

I don't know if you have the code still for the TDI, there have been a few versions, I never seen the actual code (or I would have saved it :) ) *note: just the attached TDI, not that one RT or something

The thing I desire the most, is MTF, RSI choice (can you throw in that VWRSI??), decimal point inputs for the price/signal line, 2 volatility bands with average choice (I'm very curious about this), 2 bands multiplier inputs and the market baseline.

Please? No hurry, as usual...whenever you may

PS: If you do it, let me do the the tweaking, and I will post the .set file xD #forreal
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:53 am Posted a version here
Hello Mr.Tools...

Along with my previous request, can you make this indicator oscillate around the 0 line, and make it mtf? Can prices be added; if it makes any sense?

Hope it's not too much trouble...

-simon

PS: this whole 0 line thing is awesome, I have yet to see a divergence, none anywhere
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear Programmers! would it be possible to create a strategy signal based on the indicators shown in the pictures?
i have attached the set files for the indicators and for each time frame.
thank u.