Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

regit wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:04 am Hey ImpLaNT, how about you let the admin know about the numerous savage attacks that Darkdoji has made against me? Why not a peep from any moderators about this offensive behavior of his?? Maybe you are selective about who you will turn in to the authorities instead of treating members equally and demanding just and considerate treatment for all? So perhaps you should also request a permanent ban for Darkdoji? He has already been banned from at least one other forum, so it would be in keeping with his past behavior for it to happen with this forum.
Sending an elderly person to roll in his coffin, into his grave, calling him obscene words, discrediting him based on his age, is the height of baseness in behavior.
As far as I remember, there was no such baseness towards you from Doji. Yes, he accused you of allegedly stealing something from him... I don’t know how true this is, I can’t judge, but I don’t remember such obscenities addressed to you.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
RollerAndTrading

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

“Orbit is correct 100/100 times”- The Darkdoji

a) For trades use the 2 screen Orbit solution documented in with last release. Anyone taking trades as specified can disprove or affirm the claim for trades very easily.
b) Trends are given by Command 1 and it is easy to disprove or affirm the claim for trends.
c) Indications, including nSign on, pullbacks, Ordinals, etc are more nuanced and require trading knowledge of the tool but meet the same standard.
The issue is this, it is the trader that finds the trades and it is the trader that actually pulls the trigger to win. Orbit will not wake you from sleep, wash you, give you breakfast and then deliver the profits on orders you did not trade. Orbit the Tool is the mother of deterministic trading in markets but it is not your Mother.
In the same sense engaging all other aspects of the tool finds the same consistency and accuracy. But that requires learning the tool and understanding its timing and communications. In other words, and like anything in trading, you cannot wish for things to happen there are basic actions you take for things to happen which you must practice over time and perfect in your understanding, for Orbit to work for you as much as I designed it to do.

People find the basic claims made above outrageous or incredulous (a certain group), yet no one has shown anything to the contrary one year after I came on site, and I have not been secretive about how to check – it is obvious. Why is Orbit perfect? It is based on a mathematical equation, a chaotic equation which is the equation that defines the market. In fractal geometry they talk of the Rules of Recursion. I further discovered that market movement is a bijective process or what is known in topology as homeomorphisms and I then discovered the market Strange Attractor. Finally, I brought all these facts together and allowed for them in my modelling in a way so unique it fully protects my intellectual property rights over my unique discoveries and implementation of the market equation (you cannot tell what or how I did it from the outside even if you are Einstein at least not easily if you are Einstein). These facts are indisputable and it is the reason why people so far are unable to dispute the facts of the claims made and can NEVER do so.

The proper thing to do when you dispute an objective claim is to disprove it. Most of the loudest opponents to this new reality in FS however are well below the IQ brackets that understand how things like Orbit may be evaluated and disputed and appear to have roots in social classes that have pervasive racist inclinations in their communities (i.e. the very dregs of their society). These attacks calling me a fraud (without evidence even circumstantial), and disputing claims they have not the intelligence to evaluate are coming from mostly white males and one odd Japanese moron of the same cadre. There are other races in the forum but I do not find much in the way of such disputations from them and certainly not the manner of disputations above. Therefore, I must firmly conclude that the premise of the attacks is racist. As I said there are other ways of going about disputing the claims made without attacking or abusing my person including the use of racial tropes. I am a human being (not an elephant or a monkey), more intelligent than most anywhere and that means I have limits.

So I suggest that anyone doubtful of Orbit and the claims made for it directly disprove it or failing that for lack of ability or knowledge hold their peace. We have no racist problems in my country and are not used to such animalistic behaviour and therefore we do not tolerate it. So let it not be assumed that I will remain tolerant of such barbarity beyond a point because there is no basis whatsoever for it. I must be allowed to carry on my lawful business here without any further harassment. Enough is enough. @jimmy I request that you take this as an open letter and at least contain members as I do not see how it helps the site in any way.

The Crow (-_-)

PS:My procedures and processes are found in documentations and on YouTube and are verifiable.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Mundu19

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:05 am Look Samm...
Do you see what's happening??? This is the result of your communication with people and nothing more. Draw your conclusions...
Does not matter look at my recent post to understand. It is up to @jimmy to define the standards it is his site and will support or dismiss my appeal above based on his inclination and so I wait. Nothing to do with my communication none of these people is called @Davie 111 or @Jackson Doh so they are coming from a clear source and the idea is to run me out because my truth is indisputable and very valuable and one way to exploit it without my permission is to not have me around. That much should be obvious to you. But that depends on who's side @jimmy takes. It is really very simple and happens all the time. These are sponsored goons.

(-_-)

I don't know if it was DarkDoji's doing or if one of the moderators stepped in because of the financial offer that was contained in my last message, but I want the other forum members to understand that I did NOT delete my last post. I would like an explanation one way or other before I leave this place and treat it with the contempt it clearly deserves.

See attached for a picture of the Notepad version.
Attachments
These users thanked the author WilliamB for the post (total 2):
regit, jullian29

regit wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:44 pm Latest 30 trades, 100/100! NO ORBIT REQUIRED! Already showed how this is done with SIMPLE INDICATOR LINES (that do not repaint and can be backtested) here! Decision can be made in SECONDS with no need to look at a plethora of indicators displayed on some screenface that not a single poster in this thread has been able to decipher such that CONSISTENT WINNING TRADES are made using it. And note the poser's words:
I've been trading in "risk free space" YEARS before Orbit came along! I don't need to be stressed out about trading as does at least one poser in this thread due to his NEED to TRADE FOR FOOD. It is really sad that his trading results are so poor that he has to trade daily for food. With such a "great tool" plus being a professed "professional trader", it should be a SINGLE TRADE that would reap profits sufficient for an abundance of food for at LEAST a month.

I am no professional trader, either. But it appears that my trading prowess is above at least one trader that does profess to being a pro trader.
EDIT
KA-CHING! Just added another successful sell of XAUUSD to the list!
OH NO! Yet ANOTHER KA-CHING from selling XAUUSD WITH NO Orbit the Tool in sight! The given list is now updated to 32 consecutive wins. (Hmmm. I wonder how many consecutive winning trades I would accumulate in a week if I sat in front of my trading terminal for 12-20 hours per day like some of the "traders" on here rather than a few minutes here-and-there.)

But how is it possible when it has been proclaimed ad nauseum in this thread that no one that uses an INDICATOR BASED SYSTEM can ever compete with a trader using a tool such as Orbit?? Seems to be one of those puzzlers like Einstein mentioned as being "Spooky action at a distance".
These users thanked the author regit for the post (total 2):
WilliamB, jullian29

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:05 am Look Samm...
Do you see what's happening??? This is the result of your communication with people and nothing more. Draw your conclusions...
Further look at who is involved in the riot --- they are not Orbit traders or wanna be Orbit traders they are goons. It is not like they followed the thread and became unhappy for a reason or a direct argument we had with any of them and they are just 2 cretins or 3 (not sure if R&T is with them or not). So if you think about it, it is all very clear to me. But of course there is @regit whom for some crazy reason I picture as a very short person. I will sort him out easily but I need these two idiots causing disarray here contained by the Government (@jimmy) because they are so disruptive of the whole set up and have no business here. Then I will handle @regit nicely he just showed a result won on Orbit or so he claims. I did not read his post but that is what I think. He deserves my direct attention since he is in fact an Orbit Trader who is here 24/7 and I need him around he is just errant and can be brought in line. Stop thinking it is my communication and stuff like that can't you see what is going on? What communication? With you yes you know how angry at you I am but that is not general. Plus I warned you about that post on "evil" do you see now some of the effects?

(-_-)

.... And once more my post has disappeared. There can be only two conclusions:

1. The Moderators are removing it because I mentioned a possible financial transaction in it.

Or (more likely)

2. Doji's in a panic because I put him into a corner he couldn't back out of, so he got frantic with the delete button.

I'm not going to post what I wrote before right now on the off chance that number 1 is correct. Buuuut if, as I suspect, number 2 is right then this post will also disappear in the blink of an eye. Just be aware Doji that I'm screencapping every one of them and even though you may have the power to delete things you don't like and which expose you for the frightened little fraud that you are, you'll have to sleep sometime and then all your little fans will see what I wrote for a gooood 8 hours before you can log back in again and get to clean up duty. Hope this doesn't ruin your day or anything. ;)
These users thanked the author WilliamB for the post (total 3):
regit, josi, jullian29

WilliamB wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:11 am Funny how literally ONE MINUTE after writing my last reply the other replies miraculously got reinstated. At any rate, the challenge I posed in the first (newly reappeared) post still stands. Make me eat humble pie 'oh master'.
Interesting. Because the most vitriolic attack that he made against me disapppeared before I had a chance to copy it. So likely that he decided to delete it himself. In your case, it is more likely the moderators at work.

But don't expect a straight answer. After he blew a gasket including
but in a forum of traders to stand tall you got to be a trader better than the one that you seek to put down.
and further challenged me to provide screen captures illustrating my system in "winning trades" mode, I did exactly that. And did he have anything further to say about the "better trader"? Of course not, because The Crow hates eating crow!
These users thanked the author regit for the post (total 4):
josi, WilliamB, RollerAndTrading, jullian29