Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:07 am DSL Deviation Scaled Moving Average (On Chart & Histogram)

Updated version of dsl deviation scaled ma, onchart and histo version with button...
Now, you may choose from dls,quantile or floating levels.

PS: For the original DSL DSMA and TASC Magazine article, please see: DSL DSMA by Kvak.
kvak wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:04 am New versions of Squezed MA and squezed ma filtered with RSI.
I rewrite histogram version too.
There are two news, I added standard deviation to calculation "squeze" for experimenting.
And added new menu " percent from calculation " - it is working for all type calculation and reduce value from calculation by percent. ( 100% = calculation without reducing).

and added button to both versions.
DSMA indicator, enable DSL calculate EMA, feel too many signals; With Floating levels enabled, the grey part of the signal line (with gray arrows) is sometimes too laggy.

The teacher wonders, can the Floating levels be optimized with a similar approach (ATR) to reduce lag?

talaate wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:27 am Dear kavak
my regards
I think arrowsOnNewest option not working, Would youplease fix it.
Thanks

indicator link: download/file.php?id=3461696
I forget your post, sorry.
You are right, try it now....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
talaate, josi, 太虚一毫, BeatlemaniaSA, nbibu, RodrigoRT7

kvak wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:39 am Sorry, dont know with this object oriented arrows, but if you want I am able do simple only onchart arrows indicator with button.
I'm not sure I quite understand. Do you mean you don't know how to change this indicators arrow code to do that?
If that is the case don't worry about it mate, all good.