Re: Step Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:08 am Step Moving Average with Heiken Ashi Candlesticks or High/Low/Close Calculation with MTF

Here is MTF version....
Hello Kvak, is it possible to have an option to display arrow for the HA candle signal/colour? So when the HA candle is set to "off", we can still see its signals on the chart via an arrow.

CodeRe: Step Indicators for MT4

maroka wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:21 pm Hello Kvak, is it possible to have an option to display arrow for the HA candle signal/colour? So when the HA candle is set to "off", we can still see its signals on the chart via an arrow.
Step Moving Average with Heiken Ashi Candlesticks or High/Low/Close Calculation + MTF + Arrows & Alerts

Added arrows and alerts.
There are three type- arrows for HA candles/ stepMA or HA candles filtered with stepMA trend.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 9):
maroka, TransparentTrader, GoldenBrett90, RodrigoRT7, ujtrader, xard777, 太虚一毫, yoki, Skyold

kvak wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:07 am Step Moving Averages

Here is step averages indicator...
Have 6x extra averages with his advanced menus (oma, alma, ama, kama, t3 and Tim Morris ma) .
Several step calculations, mtf, arrows and alerts....

Would it be possible for the indicator to alert everytime a new step or shelf is created?

256robertm wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:00 am Would it be possible for the indicator to alert everytime a new step or shelf is created?
Step Moving Averages with 2/3 state coloring options

Try this mod, I added menu for 2/3 state coloring. If you add 3 state, it gives you neutral (no trend/chop) zone that are grey and once the next trend starts, it will begin with arrows/alerts.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
arbalest, 256robertm, RodrigoRT7

kvak wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:29 am Try this mod, I added menu for 2/3 state coloring. If you add 3 state, neutral ( without trend) zone are grey and another trend continue start with arrows/alerts.
Hi Kvak
I have been trying to find the ADXVMA oscillator pictured in your post. Can you point me in the right direction please.