Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:18 am Make this version, two histogram.
Lower is momentum, upper rsi.
Momentum histogram is now 3 state. Lower histogram is original regularized momentum for compare.
regularized momentum filtered rsi histo BT is a very good indicator! :thumbup:

It is also very interesting to believe that it is also very interesting to replace RSI filtered with Smoothed Repulse histo.

If the teacher has time, you can consider it.

The merit is immeasurable!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
kvak, MFXTrader

kvak wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:07 am And here is combo squezed ma with RSI.

In my opinion, this set of indicators is still one of the best indicators in 2023. :thumbup:

The only flaw in its display is: the gray part, which can be distinguished into long continuation and short continuation (that is, it can be added as light green and light red).

Looking forward to kvak's old thoughts.

These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 5):
viter, kvak, ParallelNative, Jimmy, MFXTrader

太虚一毫 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:54 pm In my opinion, this set of indicators is still one of the best indicators in 2023. :thumbup:

The only flaw in its display is: the gray part, which can be distinguished into long continuation and short continuation (that is, it can be added as light green and light red).

Looking forward to kvak's old thoughts.

I post new version HERE.
If you are interested, I make histogram version too.
In new version is possible use ATR to calculate squeez ( Try it in 1 min tf, maybe it will be better).
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, MFXTrader

New versions of Squezed MA and squezed ma filtered with RSI.
I rewrite histogram version too.
There are two news, I added standard deviation to calculation "squeze" for experimenting.
And added new menu " percent from calculation " - it is working for all type calculation and reduce value from calculation by percent. ( 100% = calculation without reducing).

and added button to both versions.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
太虚一毫, Jimmy, josi, BeatlemaniaSA, xard777, talaate, MFXTrader, ixion700