Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

chris006 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:26 am The multicolour ma is from the "lsma filtered" indicator.
The arrows from the 2nd indicator in the screenshot, arrow up code 233, arrow down code 234

Also try settings 120 period, 0.8 deviation, linear weighted ma method.
Thanks...

Would you happen to know if the signals given in that indicator are while a candle is still open or after its close??

If you mean the arrows, I believe these recalculate on the current candle as it shows price above \ below the outer bb line. I believe after the candle closes there should be no recalculation.
If you use it in mtf, then the recalculation should be more, depending on the higher timeframe used.

There is a setting to give alerts after the candle is closed, but I do not remember if that relates to the arrow as well.
There is also a setting for mtf arrows to be on the first mtf bar or not.
Better test it yourself.

Itsart3 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:39 am Thanks...

Would you happen to know if the signals given in that indicator are while a candle is still open or after its close??

chris006 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:48 am If you mean the arrows, I believe these recalculate on the current candle as it shows price above \ below the outer bb line. I believe after the candle closes there should be no recalculation.
If you use it in mtf, then the recalculation should be more, depending on the higher timeframe used.
OK Thanks, I was trying to figuire out if this dashboard was only giving signals of Bollinger Band Breakouts after a candle closed. What do you think, here is what the summary says. Also, this is the setup im using now.
Attachments

Re: G channel

Itsart3 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:37 pm Hi Kvak

Could you please add Mtf, alerts and arrows? Thanks
Hi mate, Kvak has made a huge effort in helping you out already, and with so many requests in such little time, we really need to see you make some effort to contribute and at least give some feedback about the free coding Kvak has provided for you in the past. To be honest, we've seen no contribution from you except requests for free work and I'm hoping this will change.

I'm going to have to ask you one last time to read this link before you post a request again: Why was I banned from Forex Station? 🚷

Thanks.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
kvak, BeatlemaniaSA, Itsart3, Jedidiah
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: G channel

kvak wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:39 am Sorry, but I don't understand, I already created two requests with BB for you and you are requesting the same thing again on another one?
What's not to like about these two? 1 , 2
These present slightly differant values for the bands and so the alerts are differant too. But dont worry about it, you have already done a lot to help. Thanks very much.